PDA

View Full Version : The Bullshit that is Sons of Guns

Dontshootrude
12-30-2011, 08:26 AM
God I hate this show. Well today I found a nice surprise on the interents. It turns out they have not had an FFL license since 2009. (http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/23/sons-of-guns-atf-william-hayden-firearms/#.Tv3IdtQ7XTR)

Will and Steph are just employees and one of the "employees" on the show is the actual boss.

Anastasis
12-30-2011, 09:09 AM
that show is a travesty against nature. I hope most of them shoot accidently themselves.

kevwun
12-30-2011, 09:19 AM
10 unaccounted for guns is a pretty big fuck up. If a FFL holder doesn't have a record for the sale of a gun, it is considered to be inventory. When the ATF audits you every year, you have to have the gun on hand so they can see it to verify you still have it.

Lat22
12-30-2011, 09:30 AM
I saw that last week. Hilarious. I wonder if the missing guns were NFA items? That would be a big deal.

fluff
12-30-2011, 11:00 AM
Interesting, just recently started watching this along with American Guns. I appreciate the knowledge and the teaching the guy does on American Guns, the guys on SoG's just seem rediculous....

TexasIsBetter
12-30-2011, 11:09 AM
i like American Guns a million times more than Sons of Guns. Those guys are ridiculous

ldogg53
12-30-2011, 11:14 AM
i like American Guns a million times more than Sons of Guns. Those guys are ridiculous

the little hottie 18 y/o is the only reason AG is tolerable... otherwise it is terrible..

kevwun
12-30-2011, 11:17 AM
The mom on AG has the worst boob job ever.

ldogg53
12-30-2011, 11:18 AM
The mom on AG has the worst boob job and face ever.

fify..

TexasIsBetter
12-30-2011, 11:24 AM
lol. i don't watch either one regularly. i've only watched 2 or 3 episodes of each and i could tolerate AG a lot more than SOG.

AnotherLawyer
12-30-2011, 01:44 PM
I love this show! Best comedy on TV. You catch the episode where they put a suppressor on an MK19? Best comedy on TV, I'm telling you.

SeedOfColt
12-30-2011, 01:55 PM
Stephanie is a certified dumpster fire.

dedalus
12-30-2011, 03:06 PM
10 unaccounted for guns is a pretty big fuck up. If a FFL holder doesn't have a record for the sale of a gun, it is considered to be inventory. When the ATF audits you every year, you have to have the gun on hand so they can see it to verify you still have it.

The ATF makes you account for every gun? Ironic.

Duck of Death
12-30-2011, 07:29 PM
i watch because i like to see them take apart and build guns. too bad thats only a fraction of the show and they don't usually explain what they are doing or why they are doing it.

Anastasis
12-30-2011, 08:16 PM

+rep

tx 3 putt
12-30-2011, 08:36 PM
fuck both those shows

washparkhorn
12-30-2011, 09:21 PM

Well played.

Dontshootrude
12-30-2011, 10:20 PM

Wow. I think I should just close the thread.

Texas_Rocks
01-01-2012, 01:26 PM
SOG reminds me of a lot of other shows where builders just make crap for TV entertainment. The SOG suitcase gun was one of the most ridiculous firearms that I've ever seen. The dual AR15 mounted on the boat reminded me of something you might see in an FPS game. Looked cool, but easily outclassed by less powerful but more mobile weapons. The supposed boss is a complete dbag. That may not be all that unusual for TV, but the problem is that he has no other entertainment value to prop him up.

TxArch
01-01-2012, 02:36 PM
The SOG suitcase gun was one of the most ridiculous firearms that I've ever seen.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lok07rZxKW1qe0m5lo1_500.jpg

RabidHorn
01-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Cant stand the owner on AG, he reminds me of Mr. Rogers selling guns. The hottie daughter is the only reason to watch AG.

Chest Rockwell
01-02-2012, 12:41 PM
the little hottie 18 y/o is the only reason AG is tolerable... otherwise it is terrible..

She's only 17 [/winger]

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/american-guns/paige-wyatt-bio.html

fluff
01-02-2012, 01:29 PM
These cant hold a candle to Moonshiners...

ldogg53
01-02-2012, 10:27 PM

Might be my favorite show right now.

staley
01-03-2012, 08:03 AM
Might be my favorite show right now.

Yeah, any show that has two of it's main characters that are named Tickle and Popcorn has got to be entertaining.

Lat22
01-03-2012, 08:27 AM
Yeah, any show that has two of it's main characters that are named Tickle and Popcorn has got to be entertaining.
Great show. I still (ha!) don't know how they have a main character that's been dead for 3 years.

pescado_rojo
01-03-2012, 10:28 AM
Watched the Moonshiners marathon last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. My only guess is that all this footage was shot several years ago and is only being shown now because the staute of limitations for making moonshine has passed?

NCAAFBALLROX
01-04-2012, 09:17 AM
i watch because i like to see them take apart and build guns. too bad thats only a fraction of the show and they don't usually explain what they are doing or why they are doing it.

Because these reality shows aren't about the product (guns, motorcycles, crab), it's about theatrics & interpersonal drama.

Watched the Moonshiners marathon last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. My only guess is that all this footage was shot several years ago and is only being shown now because the staute of limitations for making moonshine has passed?

We need a thread about this show... will start one. I think the fire chief isn't really a Shiner; I am guessing @ the end of the show, they will say something like "No 'real' Moonshine was actually produced. The process shown was for informational purposes only." I can't imagine he'd risk his job or position with the fire dept. by going public like this with real federal violations, even if it was 3 years after the fact (which may or may not be subject to a statute of limitations).

Also, wouldn't a modern Moonshiner simply make their product in a large enough shed out back? As to the show where he visits with a "real" legal producer, what's preventing Tim from using the same technology, but not registering & staying under the radar? I call bullshit, but we'll see.

BrothaHorn
01-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Steph seems like a true retard. And Will is an ass. If he's like that in real life, I wish the ATF would have thrown the book at him.

Chewbacca
01-04-2012, 02:06 PM
I think the fire chief isn't really a Shiner; I am guessing @ the end of the show, they will say something like "No 'real' Moonshine was actually produced. The process shown was for informational purposes only." I can't imagine he'd risk his job or position with the fire dept. by going public like this with real federal violations, even if it was 3 years after the fact (which may or may not be subject to a statute of limitations).

He's a volunteer fire chief. And they're leaving out just enough details that they could never prove he actually made moonshine even thought they clearly are.

oobe
01-04-2012, 02:18 PM
She's only 17 [/winger]

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/american-guns/paige-wyatt-bio.html

I could watch that 17 year-old little ass all day...

HornsOverIthaca
01-04-2012, 02:29 PM
No love for swamp loggers?

Dontshootrude
01-07-2012, 09:21 AM
Steph seems like a true retard. And Will is an ass. If he's like that in real life, I wish the ATF would have thrown the book at him.

They are. The dealers I know that have handled transfers with them say Steph is particularly bad.

JMFP
01-14-2012, 03:00 AM
you messed up. in october of 2011, Will and Stephanie Hayden were forced to surrender their FFL due to missing firearms. we formed the company Red Jacket Firearms LLC in may of 2010 and received our new FFL on Nov first 2010. The LLC and license is a matter of public record. Joe, Charlie and myself were the only controlling members of the LLC with Will and Stephanie federally prohibited fro having a firearms deal or manufacture license of any kind. I was an owner in RJF until september 15 of this year when I chose to leave because I just wanted to move on. a big eff you to the whole business besides flemming...hes cool

Ok this was just posted on facebook from Vince to Steff someones seems butt hurt.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vince-Sons-of-Guns/203192386360307

I heard about this yesterday and spent my whole shift last night reading this thread ( http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1267812_Red_Jacket_lost_ffl_.html ). They are also being sued, I guess Will had a contractor do some work on his building some time ago and instead of paying him cash he gave the guy shares of Red Jacket Inc. then later he shut down Red Jacket Inc. and opened Red Jacket International LLC in the name of a couple of his gunsmiths (I guess all because of the no FFL thing)... Anyway this contractor through his lawyer says "Hey what about my shares in Red Jacket?" And Will's reply is you are fucked.

http://www.courthousenews.com/2011/08/18/Bum.pdf

Earlier this year, after becoming aware that Red Jacket, Inc. was still an operating business, Plaintiff sought advice from counsel regarding his rights pursuant to the stock certificates issued by Hayden. After consultation with Defendants (and ultimately their counsel), Defendants contended that the shares issued by Mr. Hayden are worthless.
In fact, Hayden told the Plaintiff that he should throw the stock certificates away because they were worthless.

TexArcher
01-14-2012, 08:22 AM
Watched Sons of Guns once, sat through the entire episode and then wanted my hour back. Most boring show ever.

AZCats
01-14-2012, 09:20 AM
AG is just as much bullshit. It's not even remotely near the parts of town they show, to start with.

T'Boo Ted Marshall
01-14-2012, 09:50 AM
JMFP, after reading that I wonder how regarded people make it through life. To do something so blatant is just asking to get sued.
He might be great at making guns, but he sounds like a moron at life.

kevwun
01-14-2012, 09:54 AM
I also wonder how regarded people make it through life.

NCAAFBALLROX
01-14-2012, 09:57 AM
JMFP, after reading that I wonder how regarded people make it through life. To do something so blatant is just asking to get sued.

Ching chong potato...

DougO
01-14-2012, 12:07 PM
It's not a favorite of mine, but it's far better than that abortion of a show American Guns, with the fake family drama. Even the tits are fake.

Lat22
01-14-2012, 05:55 PM
Instead of having Kris build up some fail proof AR15, the government should just buy HK416s for the power plant security guards. Problem solved.

NCAAFBALLROX
01-14-2012, 07:05 PM
Instead of having Kris build up some fail proof AR15, the government should just buy HK416s for the power plant security guards. Problem solved.

But then they won't have any dramatic buildup. No pics of guards walking around armed, no discussion of a nuke being attacked by terrorists, etc. It's obvious that some of the stuff they build is for people who want to be on TV, like that writer from California who came into town.

tx 3 putt
01-14-2012, 08:43 PM

with much better quality

Overlord
01-14-2012, 09:23 PM
I love especially how Kris decided to take his girl over his job, which is by the way, a nationally televised "reality show". It was so amazing how much love he had for Steph.

Then, the next episode he asked her out on a date. For the first time.

Mr. Peabody
01-14-2012, 10:42 PM

Bingo.

HK416 is the way to go.

Oh yeah, it's such a huge and special project that might get them tons of business down the road that they are going to put Chris in charge of it. He admitted that he's never really even built an AR15 buy hisself. If I remember correctly, he had to have help just to build his own AR15. I like the show for what it is, "Guns and Bullshit."

JMFP
01-14-2012, 11:37 PM

After reading the entire thread on arfcom, seems there are a lot people that don't even regard him as good at making guns. All his shop was before the show was a place to have aftermarket parts put on your gun. One guy sent them a rifle to have a barrel cut down and a flash hider put on, they promised him a 3 month turn around. After 3 months they lied to him about the progress for 7 months and put the flash hider on crooked, it blew up after 10 shots.

The only thing I can figure out about his success was that he was in the right place at the right time and met the right person who got him on TV. Now he's famous and everyone wants his guns just like an OCC bike.

pescado_rojo
01-16-2012, 04:02 PM
I'll just leave this here... (http://www.natchezdemocrat.com/2011/07/24/playing-with-guns/)

NCAAFBALLROX
01-17-2012, 01:51 AM
I'll just leave this here... (http://www.natchezdemocrat.com/2011/07/24/playing-with-guns/)

Kinda makes you wonder about the "fight" between Sr. & Jr. on American Chopper.

Mr. Peabody
01-17-2012, 08:48 PM

I assumed the show contained some fake stuff, but I had no idea they went to this extreme.

kevwun
01-17-2012, 08:52 PM
Kinda makes you wonder about the "fight" between Sr. & Jr. on American Chopper.

Don't think they could act that good. A large part of all the fake drama on reality shows is their fault though. Every show tries to manufacture the tension and arguments that happened naturally with the Teutul's and pretty much none of them pull it off.

Lat22
01-17-2012, 10:43 PM
I needed a good reason to dump this show. Thanks. Now I can move on to Jennifer and Shipping Wars.

Texas_Rocks
01-17-2012, 11:00 PM
Don't think they could act that good. A large part of all the fake drama on reality shows is their fault though. Every show tries to manufacture the tension and arguments that happened naturally with the Teutul's and pretty much none of them pull it off.

Yeah, I really wonder about a lot of this shit. I've been watching a show called Ax Men. The other night this logging foreman "Coatsy" first physically assaulted another logger by throwing him down a hillside and then later assaulted him again by trying to choke him into submission for nothing more than shooting his mouth off. Not only a clear assault, but surely having a foreman like that has got to be a safety hazard frowned upon by whomever is responsible for enforcing such things. It's either staged or that guy won't be working there much longer.

Kyrie Eleison
01-17-2012, 11:12 PM
Yeah, I really wonder about a lot of this shit. I've been watching a show called Ax Men. The other night this logging foreman "Coatsy" first physically assaulted another logger by throwing him down a hillside and then later assaulted him again by trying to choke him into submission for nothing more than shooting his mouth off. Not only a clear assault, but surely having a foreman like that has got to be a safety hazard frowned upon by whomever is responsible for enforcing such things. It's either staged or that guy won't be working there much longer.

You're not personally familiar with working in the "log woods," are ya?

spystud13
01-17-2012, 11:14 PM
Shit, we're probably gonna thread jack, but last Sunday's "Ax Men" was fucking greatness. Between Shelby jumping the dock & Gabe smashing Dave's truck, that was an outstanding hour of TV.

Texas_Rocks
01-17-2012, 11:29 PM
You're not personally familiar with working in the "log woods," are ya?

To be honest with you, I'm not "personally familiar" with about 90% of what is discussed on this board. Feel free to fill me in with the insider facts. I'm definitely interested in what you have to offer. Thanks.

Kyrie Eleison
01-17-2012, 11:39 PM
To be honest with you, I'm not "personally familiar" with about 90% of what is discussed on this board. Feel free to fill me in with the insider facts. I'm definitely interested in what you have to offer. Thanks.

All you have to know is that there is really no such thing as "oversight" because the rules...regardless of what they're there for...don't apply when it comes to logging.

Texas_Rocks
01-18-2012, 02:27 AM
The other logger could definitely file some kind of assault charges on the guy, the proof is on film, but I guess he'd face the possibility of getting labeled a pussy and blackballed from logging.

Mr. Peabody
01-18-2012, 08:33 PM
Tonight's faux episode is great. The new AR15 is totally f'ed up and won't work. Looks like its been ran over and dragged across the payment. Vince got mad and left. The tV producer isbmaf and getting involved. Will is getting mad at the TV producer. Total fail. Loving every fake minute of it.

kevwun
01-18-2012, 09:02 PM
And I say, "Hey, General Darden, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know?" And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any government contracts, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Lat22
01-18-2012, 10:06 PM
Tonight's episode was pure fiction. Every little bit of it. Laughable.

kevwun
01-18-2012, 10:08 PM
Yeah, I think I'm done with it.

RabidHorn
01-18-2012, 10:11 PM
The show is about guns, will keep watching.

Overlord
01-18-2012, 11:10 PM
Have ya'll seen that piece of ass Rick Dale on "American Restorations" has? I guess she does a bit more than just answering the phones.

I don't think that job payed for all that silicone either.

Reality Stars get all the pussy these days.........

spystud13
01-18-2012, 11:45 PM
Have ya'll seen that piece of ass Rick Dale on "American Restorations" has? I guess she does a bit more than just answering the phones.

Yessir, very fucking nice.

Lat22
01-19-2012, 05:04 PM
I'll tell you why Will and Steph were freaking out when Vince left. He was the only guy at the shop that had an FFL. They just left out that little tidbit. Will or Steph wouldn't have been able to sell General Whoever a .22 let alone a select fire "Desert AR".

kevwun
01-19-2012, 05:34 PM
I'd like to know how that AR go so scuffed up in foam lined case. Funny thing about foam, it doesn't scratch off paint. So much stupid bullshit in one episode.

Overlord
01-19-2012, 11:02 PM
That finale was worse and faker than those tow truck reality shows where they get shot at. It was uncomfortable to watch. The musical score was fantastic, what with all the "tension" and stuff.

I'm also a bit confusec about Steph and her Indian armband that she promised to only give to one man in her life.

She didn't ever think about giving it to the guy who knocked her up?

"Hey Steph, what's this really cool armband in your panty drawer?". Oh, that's nothing. Can you come over here and help me change your baby's diaper?

DougO
01-20-2012, 07:01 PM
I'd like to know how that AR go so scuffed up in foam lined case. Funny thing about foam, it doesn't scratch off paint. So much stupid bullshit in one episode.

Maybe the guy that quit trashed it as some sort of revenge and then shipped it.

DougO
01-20-2012, 07:02 PM
Yeah, that show jumped the shark with the relationship garbage. It was watchable when it was about extreme guns and blowing shit up. Now it just sucks.

DougO
01-20-2012, 07:03 PM
American Guns sucked all kinds of shit from the first preview commercial before it even aired. And it kept getting worse.

kevwun
01-20-2012, 07:14 PM
Maybe the guy that quit trashed it as some sort of revenge and then shipped it.

Possible, but given the shows history it's more likely they just faked it all.

Mr. Peabody
01-20-2012, 10:24 PM
Possible, but given the shows history it's more likely they just faked it all.

Winner winner chicken dinner

NCAAFBALLROX
01-21-2012, 12:58 PM
Since we've sorta forked off into bullshit "reality" shows, I saw a little bit of Lizard Lick Towing where one of the guys supposedly got beat up by some guys @ a tattoo shop & then tossed down a short piece of stairs.

In the show guide it said something along the lines of " _______ & _______ play a trick on ________". Was the beat up fake or real? If all that shit was caught on video, don't you think someone would be in jail by now & it would make some kind of headlines?

RabidHorn
01-21-2012, 01:47 PM
Vince quit the company, the company was transferred to two other people not Steph and Will.

Armybrat
01-21-2012, 02:15 PM
American Guns sucked all kinds of shit from the first preview commercial before it even aired. And it kept getting worse.

I caught parts of two shows and thought it sucked shit through a straw.

Bunch of hollywood fake sons of bitches.

That goes for that other gun "reality" show too.

Top Shot on the History Channel was ok to watch for a few minutes one time, but it got old fast - and I got no more time for "old boring"..etc.., except for Antiques Roadshow.

Me & Mrs. Brat:

http://cdn.svcs.c2.uclick.com/c2/27461cc01c07012f2fc700163e41dd5b?width=900.0

Lat22
01-21-2012, 02:22 PM
http://www.nachi.org/forum/attachments/f13/50763d1324326180-first-8-reply-win-autographed-pic-american-gun-star-paige-wyatt-paige-wyatt.jpg

Mr. Peabody
01-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Since we've sorta forked off into bullshit "reality" shows, I saw a little bit of Lizard Lick Towing where one of the guys supposedly got beat up by some guys @ a tattoo shop & then tossed down a short piece of stairs.

In the show guide it said something along the lines of " _______ & _______ play a trick on ________". Was the beat up fake or real? If all that shit was caught on video, don't you think someone would be in jail by now & it would make some kind of headlines?

Geez

I've seen a few episodes of Lizard Lick Towing. It has to be the Jedi master of fake shows. It makes Sons of Guns look real.

Overlord
01-22-2012, 12:12 PM
http://www.nachi.org/forum/attachments/f13/50763d1324326180-first-8-reply-win-autographed-pic-american-gun-star-paige-wyatt-paige-wyatt.jpg

Somewhere Kip Winger is smiling.

The network should be ashamed of themselves for capitalizing on the sexuality of a 17 yr old.

They should also be ashamed that they didn't have her on camera for the whole hour of every show, because that's the only reason I watched.

Ashamed.

SMUlawUTGRAD
01-22-2012, 12:17 PM
This thread is why I love the shag

RabidHorn
01-22-2012, 12:48 PM
When Paige turns 18 they should start a show on HBO called:
TITTIES AND GUNS

NCAAFBALLROX
01-22-2012, 02:01 PM
When Paige turns 18 they should start a show on HBO SkineMax called:
TITTIES AND GUNS

pescado_rojo
01-22-2012, 02:20 PM
TITTIES AND GUNS

They should name it "Son of a gun...look at them titties!!!!!"

DougO
01-22-2012, 05:26 PM

That chick was smokin' until she got the same bad boob job her mom has. She was the only reason I ever watched five minutes of that show (that was all I needed).

DougO
01-22-2012, 05:28 PM
TITTIES AND GUNS

The 38 Special.

JMFP
02-23-2012, 10:34 AM
I can't help loving to hate this bullshit.

I guess Vince is coming back and Joe did lose his full time teaching gig. Another big surprise, Jesse James has to get his face on this show as well. :roll:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/02/15/sons-of-guns-returns-february-29th-for-new-season/120111/

Kamikaze Cannon
Premiere: Wednesday, March 14th at 9PM E/P

Vahan Kelerchian from Armament Services International has a client willing to pay $50,000 to get his Japanese auto cannon repaired – but he needs Will’s help. Will tells him he is backed up and can’t do the job for months. Vahan leaves an unhappy customer. Joe, who recently lost his second job teaching, sees the situation unfold and decides to take on the job himself – and enlists the help of the other RJ guys. Everyone is nervous but they are willing to do it for Joe. Flem has a heart to heart with Vince asks if he can help out with Joe’s project – and Vince agrees. Will catches on to the project and monitors it from afar. But when the team sneaks out to reveal the weapon to Vahan, Will races to the scene to prevent the test fire, knowing it could seriously hurt someone. Joe finally confesses to Will why he took on the job, and that he is concerned for his family as he no longer has a paycheck, health insurance or pension from his teaching position. Will appoints Joe CFO of RJF and welcomes Joe aboard full time.

Jesse James Gun
Premiere: Wednesday, March 21st at 9PM E/P

Jesse James surprises the crew at Red Jacket Firearms as he stops by the shop to have them build a custom WWII BAR machine gun for him. He wants to help with the build, and had been talking to Vince about the weapon. Jesse wants Vince to lead the build. Tension builds with Vince in the shop again.

Mr. Peabody
02-29-2012, 07:11 PM
Season Premiere Tonight

Lat22
02-29-2012, 08:03 PM
I'm mad at myself for watching.

We don't want the water cannon to squirt too hard, but we're going to put a .30 caliber machine gun on it.

Such bullshit.

DougO
02-29-2012, 11:43 PM
The network should be ashamed of themselves for fucking up capitalizing on the sexuality of a 17 yr old.

FIFY

I can't even force myself to click on any of the "gun" shows. Fuck that goofyass shit. And I love guns. They fucked up guns and megahot young blondes. That's how much that show sucks.

DougO
02-29-2012, 11:44 PM
I can't help loving to hate this bullshit.

I guess Vince is coming back and Joe did lose his full time teaching gig. Another big surprise, Jesse James has to get his face on this show as well. :roll:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/02/15/sons-of-guns-returns-february-29th-for-new-season/120111/

Jesse James may have become the official "jump the shark" poster child for Discovery Channel.

Mr. Peabody
03-14-2012, 10:26 PM
Not that this show was already fake. The worst example was last season's finale episode. That has now been topped tonight with the kamikaze auto cannon episode. They should move this show from the discovery channel to the Tru TV channel where it would fit in nicely will all the extremely Fake shows there such as storage hunters, lizard lick towing, and hard core pawn.

Rich and Smooth
03-15-2012, 01:20 AM
Not that this show was already fake. The worst example was last season's finale episode. That has now been topped tonight with the kamikaze auto cannon episode. They should move this show from the discovery channel to the Tru TV channel where it would fit in nicely will all the extremely Fake shows there such as storage hunters, lizard lick towing, and hard core pawn.

No way Lizard Lick Towing is fake!

Mr. Peabody
03-28-2012, 09:56 PM
The Jesse James episode is pretty good.

Jesse shows up unexpected. The producers didn't tell Will about it.

Vince is back because...

Jesse insists that Vince be the lead builder on it.

Stephanie's idiot husband is jealous of Jesse.

Tv drama

NCAAFBALLROX
03-28-2012, 10:21 PM
Tv drama

It's the only reason shows like this actually get ratings.

DeftwillP
03-29-2012, 12:35 AM
Stephanie's idiot husband is jealous of Jesse.

Tv drama
]

Jealous until the end when he's glad to be on camera with him. I swear that guy is an idiot. Then again, so am I for watching this shit.

pescado_rojo
03-29-2012, 09:27 AM
He's a fucking drama queen. He blows up at Steph for taking pictures with Jessie (who probably nails chicks hotter than Steph as slumpbusters), he blows up at Vince for being Vince...he spends the whole show alternating between being a total clown and moping like a 15 year old girl.

Lat22
03-29-2012, 10:42 AM
I can't believe they ruined a perfectly good BAR.

kevwun
03-29-2012, 11:01 AM
and how does Jesse James rattle off the names of several WWII machine guns he owns and not know what a BAR is?

DougO
03-29-2012, 01:38 PM
He knows what a BAR is. It's where he drinks and picks up whores.

4th and 5
03-29-2012, 10:29 PM
JJ doesn't know what a BAR is. But he is really into NFA shit.

He trashes the classic with some ghetto mods. A fucking BAR with an Eotech, pistol grip, aluminum furniture and a VFG.

Will converts to .308 because it is more readily available than 30-06 (this is so fucking wrong on many levels).

Why the fuck do I watch this show?

Mr. Peabody
04-04-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm glad Vince is back.

Chris is a pussy.

Stephanie lost some weight for this season.

DeftwillP
04-04-2012, 10:38 PM
I'm glad Vince is back.

Chris is a pussy.

Stephanie lost some weight for this season.

She'll put it back on. Luck got cancelled so she's not running anymore.

Mr. Peabody
04-04-2012, 10:46 PM
She'll put it back on. Luck got cancelled so she's not running anymore.

Hahaha

Weedwacker
04-05-2012, 01:46 AM
She got her snaggletooth fixed also.

JJ episode sucked and fucking up a BAR like that is shitty at best. I watch this shit show to see them shoot guns. Nothing more, nothing less.

Texas_Rocks
04-05-2012, 02:04 AM
Haven't wasted the time to watch this crap lately, but caught a little of the JJ ep tonight. Can someone fill me in on the Vince situation? What exactly happened between him and the Red Jacket hacks?

Texas_Rocks
04-05-2012, 02:39 AM
Oh yeah, that BAR is an abomination.

sofa king jive
04-05-2012, 04:52 AM

ha ha ha... me and wifey were gonna watch this show, that was the first thing i said... honey, does it seem weird to you that this dood seems to be pimping off his daughter?"

we both thought she had to be 18 and was just a dumb "girls gone wild hough," but knowing she's 17? dood should just eat a bullet

sofa king jive
04-05-2012, 05:08 AM
JJ doesn't know what a BAR is. But he is really into NFA shit.

it is well known that JJ is a douchebag TV whore... the weird part is that i was sure that he was a felon. (rumored to be a snitch?) so, how do felons do that with those guns... especially in tejas?

Will converts to .308 because it is more readily available than 30-06 (this is so fucking wrong on many levels).

this left me scratching my head as well

kevwun
04-11-2012, 08:56 PM
They outdid themselves this time. That car couldn't have even been driven because of the risk of it being rear ended and exploding. Even if it worked and didn't blow out the back glass. On top of it, guns that don't move are useless on cars. There are already companies that make a system where a .50 or mini-gun pops out of the roof of a SUV and is on a turret that can be operated by the passenger with a monitor and joystick. The DoD has to approve buyers before they can purchase one and certain areas of the globe are restricted completely.

Mr. Peabody
04-11-2012, 09:43 PM
No way that Porsche cayenne beats that motorcycle in a real drag race either.

Lat22
04-13-2012, 01:29 PM
I guess they forgot to armor the rear glass. I also guess that Red Jacket has no trouble sending full auto weapons and explosive devices to foreign countries. Once again, I feel like a complete idoit for watching it.

Weedwacker
04-14-2012, 04:46 AM
Once again, I feel like a complete idoit for watching it.

Mr. Peabody
04-19-2012, 08:22 PM
Max Brooks, the author of World War Z, is on this week's episode. I did not know that he is the son of Mel Brooks.

Weedwacker
04-20-2012, 11:57 PM
I actually liked the format of the zombie episode. They were doing their normal shenanigans but it was something "fictional" so I was cool with it unlike their bullshit contractor/military projects.

DeftwillP
04-21-2012, 12:04 PM
I'd take the .22 bullpup over the omg16withnoobtubeandfootlongsilencerany day for that scenario

JMFP
04-21-2012, 04:18 PM
Haven't wasted the time to watch this crap lately, but caught a little of the JJ ep tonight. Can someone fill me in on the Vince situation? What exactly happened between him and the Red Jacket hacks?

Seems that Will and Steph had lost their FFL in 2010. Joe, Vince, and Charlie got together and formed Red Jacket Firearms LLC and got FFL'd to save the company (which at this point I gather technically Will and Steph actually work for J, V, and C?). So Vince is in charge of the mechanic shop but got tired of Regarded Kris getting special treatment because he's fucking Will's daughter. Regarded Kris is given control of "a game changa" project and fucks it up leaving Vince to pull a 24 hour shift to fix it. When the gun arrived in Las Vegas it was all beat to hell and didn't work in full auto. Will and Steph and Regard Kris were in Vegas and all acted pissed at Vince because Kris's gun was a POS. Vince packed his shit and left.

Vince posted this on his FB page when it happened:

you messed up. in october of 2011, Will and Stephanie Hayden were forced to surrender their FFL due to missing firearms. we formed the company Red Jacket Firearms LLC in may of 2010 and received our new FFL on Nov first 2010. The LLC and license is a matter of public record. Joe, Charlie and myself were the only controlling members of the LLC with Will and Stephanie federally prohibited fro having a firearms deal or manufacture license of any kind. I was an owner in RJF until september 15 of this year when I chose to leave because I just wanted to move on. a big eff you to the whole business besides flemming...hes cool

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vince...03192386360307

JMFP
04-21-2012, 04:47 PM
http://vincentbuckles.com/a-small-world/

A Small World
February 29, 2012
Well…. I was going to finish up The Dark Side with a part 2, but TV got in the way. I don’t really watch much TV nor did I watch the program in question this evening, but I received a few calls from friends concerning the content. Just yesterday my wife gave birth to our fourth child, one of three daughters and I am home trying to get some rest before I bring them home in the morning. So being home alone I decided to write a blog dealing with a topic I find concerning to the firearms industry.

For those in the business, you know this is a small world. We see one another on a regular basis through industry functions and we peacefully coexist…. even those parties in direct competition. For someone who is only 33 years old, I have spent a lot of time in this business. I have seen companies rise and fall, friends become enemies, and enemies become friends. I have been blessed with the wisdom of many older men who chose to take me under their wing and impart their knowledge on me. Some wiser than others of course but most of them left me with the basic respect of how to conduct ones self within such a small industry.

I have definitely met my fair share of people who do no hold any code of industry honor. These are often those who are self proclaimed game changers, people who slept in their gun room one night and woke up believing they were gun gods. These types often fail to see the small bubble that we as an industry exist in. And like in many circles, no one likes a self proclaimed miracle worker who produces little and berates those around him.

So this evening, I found it rather low class for someone who is in the national firearms spotlight to insult me personally just because I parted ways with his business. I found it quite counter-productive to the overall well being of the industry and to the 2nd amendment rights movement. I was brought up in this business to believe that we were all here to promote our firearms culture and to secure legislation or supreme court decisions to pass that very right to our children and grand children, not to fight amongst ourselves.

Conversely, I was also brought up to defend myself when attacked. While I shall forgo the mudslinging tactics used by my assailant, I will gladly list my credentials so that the general public may see for themselves who is actually qualified as a firearms builder and member of the firearms community and who is shall we say less than qualified.

Pennsylvania Gunsmith School, Pittsburgh, PA – Graduate

NRA Certified Instructor

Life Member National Rifle Association

Life Member Gun Owners of America

SO… before using my name riddled with obscenity from your broadband cable TV pulpit, please feel free to list the credentials you possess that make you an expert in firearms. If you cannot, I kindly urge you to hush, and leave the firearms business to those who were trained not only in physical skill but also in social etiquette.

Sooner2483
04-21-2012, 05:41 PM
Vince is such a fucking Douchenozzle.

pescado_rojo
04-23-2012, 11:18 AM
They are all douchenozzles. Flem and Joe are about the only two who aren't.

DougO
04-24-2012, 11:46 PM
I haven't watched either shitty family gun show in months. I'm done with that shit. Time for Discovery to move on to snake handling or gopher shooting or some other goofy redneck shit.

Sooner2483
05-03-2012, 06:12 PM
American Guns is doing a zombie episode this week. They're late to the party.

Mr. Peabody
05-03-2012, 08:12 PM

Yeah, but they have Paige. SOG only has Stephanie.

Sooner2483
05-03-2012, 09:42 PM
Steph, while horsefaced, is atleast Legal.....

Mr. Peabody
05-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Steph, while horsefaced, is atleast Legal.....

Shaggy doesn't care about legal. LOL

Overlord
05-03-2012, 10:48 PM

This shit just floors me. Who the fuck are the suits in charge at the network?

It might help to watch your own fucking network. 95% of the people who watch SOG watch AG.

I feel like I should be one of the minions on the Howard Stern show, calling America's Got Talent "AGT" because it sounds cool, bro.

Sooner2483
05-03-2012, 10:51 PM
This shit just floors me. Who the fuck are the suits in charge at the network?

It might help to watch your own fucking network. 95% of the people who watch SOG watch AG.

I feel like I should be one of the minions on the Howard Stern show, calling America's Got Talent "AGT" because it sounds cool, bro.

I actually don't watch it, but it's hard to watch "Deadliest Catch" and not see a Promo.

DougO
12-17-2012, 08:22 PM
For perhaps the first time in history, a typical commie knee-jerk anti-gun tantrum has done some good for the American people. American Guns has been cancelled forever. Hopefully, Sonsabitchs with Guns will be too, if that bullshit hasn't been shitcanned already.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/12/discovery-series-american-guns-cancelled/

There will not be a third season of Discoverys docu reality series American Guns. The show, about a family of gun makers, has been drawing attention following Fridays elementary school shooting in a Connecticut in which 26 people including 20 first-grade children were gunned down by a 20-year-old whose mom was a gun collector. There have been angry messages posted by viewers on the shows Facebook page. American Guns has now been cancelled. Discovery sources indicate the decision was quietly made awhile ago, however it didnt come to light until today. American Guns concluded earlier this year, a spokesperson said. Discovery Channel chose not to renew the series and has no plans to air repeats of the show. The fact that the network is not even keeping repeats of the show on the air indicate that the Connecticut tragedy may have played at least some part in the decision.

The second season of American Guns got off to a strong start in April with 1.15 HH rating, 0.87 in adults 25-54 and 0.79 in adults 18-49, up 50% from last years series premiere. But the ratings subsequently dropped off and, in the end, Season 2 finished down double-digits from Season 1. I hear Discovery brass also felt there was no story left to tell, contributing to the cancellation decision. American Guns joins two veteran Discovery series that have been recently cancelled: Dirty Jobs and American Chopper.

Lat22
12-18-2012, 08:44 AM
Good. That show sucked. Now, let's find a show for Paige.

ldogg53
12-20-2012, 04:19 PM
Good. That show sucked. Now, let's find a show for Paige.

I've got a show for her.

DougO
12-20-2012, 09:32 PM
American Jailbait

JMFP
04-27-2013, 02:19 PM
I don't know why I'm so drawn to the bullshit...

So Red Jacket is desperate for gun parts that Vince just happens to have laying around...

tx 3 putt
04-27-2013, 05:55 PM
how is buying two life time memberships a qualification ?

JMFP
02-28-2014, 06:04 AM
Season 5, really?

http://tvruckus.com/2014/02/11/breaking-news-exclusive-sons-of-guns-returns-to-discovery-on-friday-march-21-video-sneak-peek/

Fastbreak
08-17-2014, 07:23 PM
What exactly are "crimes against nature"?

pescado_rojo
08-17-2014, 09:22 PM
ask an aggy

Dewey Oxburger
08-27-2014, 12:01 PM
This POS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2735510/Star-reality-Sons-Guns-arrested-child-rape-just-two-weeks-accused-molestation.html

The star of reality TV show Sons of Guns has been charged with the aggravated rape of a girl who was just 11-years-old at the time of the alleged offence.

William Hayden, 49, was apprehended as a fugitive on Tuesday in Livingston Parish, Louisiana, two weeks after being accused of child molestation, according to East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office.

The girl is now backing up the allegations and says she was orally and vaginally raped almost daily, but did not report it because he threatened her physically.

She told investigators that Hayden took her virginity in March 2013 when she was 11-years-old.
The alleged victim did not want to disclose any information at first because Hayden allegedly intimidated her and said: Don't tell them nothing, because I'm all you got.'

Hayden, a former Marine whose show airs on the Discovery Channel, was also arrested on August 9 for child molestation.

But he insisted that the claims were the work of a bitter ex-girlfriend who told authorities that he had molested the girl to get back at him for breaking up with her.

The gun store owner posted $150,000 bond the same day and was released, according to the sheriff's website.
When the case was sealed by a judge, Hayden told TMZ that his ex-girlfriend, who is mother to one of his daughters, went to authorities and accused him of molesting the girl.

RabidHorn
08-27-2014, 12:52 PM
Watch yo ass in prison Will.

Texas_Rocks
08-27-2014, 01:01 PM
Regardless of whether or not he's guilty, Will Hayden has always been a gargantuan dbag.

Lat22
08-27-2014, 04:47 PM
Canceled.

Texas_Rocks
08-27-2014, 06:14 PM
Nice! Maybe they'll replace it with something that doesn't totally suck like Sons of Guns.

RPM
08-27-2014, 06:24 PM
Karma. Ain't it a bitch?

DougO
08-27-2014, 09:23 PM
I wanted that piece of shit show cancelled a few seasons ago. Yes, the douche factor was strong, but that's a hell of a way to go down. Then again, it could be some kind of crazy anti-gun nut commie plot. It's just shitty all the way around. Maybe if Discover hadn't supported his overinflated ego and made a big douchebag star out of him he wouldn't be out rapin' e'rbody.

unklphucker
08-28-2014, 12:30 AM
I wanted that piece of shit show cancelled a few seasons ago. Yes, the douche factor was strong, but that's a hell of a way to go down. Then again, it could be some kind of crazy anti-gun nut commie plot. It's just shitty all the way around. Maybe if Discover hadn't supported his overinflated ego and made a big douchebag star out of him he wouldn't be out rapin' e'rbody.Yeah Doug, it's always a lefties conspiracy.

Lat22
08-28-2014, 08:27 AM
It wasn't just child rape. It was his daughter rape. Allegedly.

RPM
08-28-2014, 10:21 AM
Then again, it could be some kind of crazy anti-gun nut commie plot.The 11 year old is clearly an anti-gun nut.

BrothaHorn
08-28-2014, 11:53 AM
I wanted that piece of shit show cancelled a few seasons ago. Yes, the douche factor was strong, but that's a hell of a way to go down. Then again, it could be some kind of crazy anti-gun nut commie plot. It's just shitty all the way around. Maybe if Discover hadn't supported his overinflated ego and made a big douchebag star out of him he wouldn't be out rapin' e'rbody.

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Especially if he turns out to be not guilty. You can't recover from that.

pescado_rojo
08-28-2014, 04:18 PM
It wasn't just child rape. It was his daughter rape. Allegedly.

The BR Advocate said it was "the older daughter of the mother of one of his children", so step-daughter...not that it makes it much better.

NotActuallyALonghorn
09-11-2014, 03:34 PM
Snaggletoof is on Dr Phil right now, FYI.

NotActuallyALonghorn
09-11-2014, 03:39 PM
Wow, she's really throwing daddy under the bus.

NotActuallyALonghorn
09-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Summary: Will's daughter believes accusations now. Says her father molested her (note, note rape, but highly in appropriate) when she was twelve. Had a friend who said dad grabbed her by the throat and stuck his tongue down it. Editing and context make it look like there was more than one friend, Phil said four or five and something about the other victims coming forward. Steph's husband had heard nothing about any of these confessions beforehand, she passed out shortly after the interview from stress.

Lat22
09-11-2014, 04:10 PM
Summary: Will's daughter believes accusations now. Says her father molested her (note, note rape, but highly in appropriate) when she was twelve. Had a friend who said dad grabbed her by the throat and stuck his tongue down it. Editing and context make it look like there was more than one friend, Phil said four or five and something about the other victims coming forward. Steph's husband had heard nothing about any of these confessions beforehand, she passed out shortly after the interview from stress.
Too bad that dumbass Kris had Stephanie's family indian armband tatooed on hisself.

tx 3 putt
09-13-2014, 11:46 AM
o/u he just off's himself over going to prison ?