+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inside Hiltler's bunker - unpublished photos

Inside Hiltler's bunker - unpublished photos

I went there (topside only), its a holocaust memorial now and all references to the fuhrer bunker are absent from what I remember.

asshat numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven's Avatar
    The couch photo is absolutely extraordinary. I'm amazed that stuff like this is still trickling out in 2012.

dead from aggy misery od Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL's Avatar
    They Tried to Make Me Go to Aggy Misery Rehab . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by linux View Post
    I went there (topside only), its a holocaust memorial now and all references to the fuhrer bunker are absent from what I remember.
    Actually, the Holocaust Memorial is about a block over from the Chancellery and the Bunker. The Bunker is a block to the east underneath what is now a parking lot to an apartment complex. It's at the end of the street now called "In den Ministergarten" (i.e., in the Ministry Garden), and can be seen on the Google Maps image of Berlin.

The air shaft is roughly where the tree in the southeast corner of the parking lot is, and the ditch in which the bodies were burned is roughly where the white car is parked.

asshat 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of LL View Post
    Actually, the Holocaust Memorial is about a block over from the Chancellery and the Bunker. The Bunker is a block to the east underneath what is now a parking lot to an apartment complex. It's at the end of the street now called "In den Ministergarten" (i.e., in the Ministry Garden), and can be seen on the Google Maps image of Berlin.

The air shaft is roughly where the tree in the southeast corner of the parking lot is, and the ditch in which the bodies were burned is roughly where the white car is parked.
    my friend lived in that apartment complex. the former bunker is under an unmarked sidewalk.. except for once in a while when neo-nazis come there to celebrate it

/csb

DERPTY DERP DERRP ACK!! MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm's Avatar
    $#@! that hitler $#@!

WOO! HOO! IT'S ANN-MARGRET!

and STEVE MOTHER$#@! MCQUEEN!

That's a really cool site, thanks brat
    Last edited by MrPhlegm; 03-02-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of LL View Post

i took this boring as $#@! picture:

asshat LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS's Avatar
    What kind of camera did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by erniefromclass View Post
    i took this boring as $#@! picture:

"They" oughta do one of those hokey "ghost hunter" shows there.

Sandwich Eater Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPhlegm View Post
    $#@! that hitler $#@!

and STEVE MOTHER$#@! MCQUEEN!

That's a really cool site, thanks brat
    I did the same thing. AM is awesome!

DERPTY DERP DERRP ACK!! MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Shank View Post
    I did the same thing. AM is awesome!

fo sho, she gets me a thinkin about some snatch

asshat Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPhlegm View Post
    $#@! that hitler $#@!

Maybe the hottest woman to ever live.

asshat Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22's Avatar
    Is that how you remembered it?

asshat Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club
    If there is such a thing as haunted places then that Bunker should be crawling with ghosts.

asshat NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX's Avatar
    Jesus built my car. Its a love affair. Mainly Jesus and my hot rod.

Bets on how long it takes before some Skinhead tries to recreate that couch fabric pattern?

asshat Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang's Avatar
    I $#@!ing hate neo-nazis.

asshat tigolbiddies grows his own roses tigolbiddies grows his own roses tigolbiddies grows his own roses tigolbiddies grows his own roses tigolbiddies grows his own roses tigolbiddies grows his own roses tigolbiddies grows his own roses tigolbiddies grows his own roses tigolbiddies grows his own roses tigolbiddies grows his own roses tigolbiddies grows his own roses tigolbiddies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau Vine View Post
    Maybe the hottest woman to ever live.
    So, not fat by shaggy standards?

Also, Armybrat?

+ Reply to Thread