+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Odd question...ever have a hydrogen peroxide taste in your mouth?

asshat Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al's Avatar

Odd question...ever have a hydrogen peroxide taste in your mouth?

I haven't been around any peroxide today, but I'm having the taste and slight sensation of it in my mouth. The taste is strong and a little bit of cotton mouth/bubbles.

Today, I've had some raw cabbage with salt, pepper and white vinegar that I made up last night. Also had an apple and some filtered water. The only other thing I had before taste presented itself was the same pills I've been taking every day for 4 weeks on my diet, and brushed my teeth with the same tooth paste I've used for a couple years.

Just ate a tiny piece of cookie to get the taste out of my mouth, so it'll be awhile before I can tell if it went away.

So weird. Tastes just like after you wash your mouth out with peroxide.

asshat Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al's Avatar
    btw, the pills are just vitamins, a thyroid pill and a cleanser.

asshat Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner's Avatar
    You've had hydrogen peroxide in your mouth before?

asshat TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR's Avatar
    Just trying to be the best teammate I can be
    It's the rocket fuel in the apple what killed you.

asshat Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club
    sounds like mouth AIDS

asshat slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch's Avatar
    shouldn't be licking people's sores...

asshat The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes's Avatar
    uh apple

asshat random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn's Avatar
    if you sense a coppery taste in your mouth, check and see if kermit washington is close by

asshat TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by random horn View Post
    if you sense a coppery taste in your mouth, check and see if kermit washington is close by
    This is so awesomely obscure it belongs in Classics.

asshat Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis's Avatar
    are you around canned air? It has something bitter in it to prevent people from inhaling it.
    It happens to me whenever I clean out computers.

Try as you may, it's damn hard getting that first blow job taste out of your mouth. Not that I would know anything about getting the taste of a bj out of my mouth. just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
    Yes. My mother swears by it as a mouth wash when you're first getting sick. I was subjected to it at least a couple times. Just don't swallow it (twss).

Quote Originally Posted by Gil Bang View Post
    sounds like mouth AIDS
    Most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by random horn View Post
    Hilarious. +rep

Quote Originally Posted by $#@! Greg Davis View Post
    are you around canned air? It has something bitter in it to prevent people from inhaling it.
    It happens to me whenever I clean out computers.
    Nope. Not around any canned air. I do use a CPAP at night though, but it hasn't caused this in 2 years of using it. I'm using distilled water.

asshat Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhorn Al View Post
    Yes. My mother swears by it as a mouth wash when you're first getting sick. I was subjected to it at least a couple times. Just don't swallow it (twss).
    Huh. Never heard of straight HP for mouthwash. That must have tasted like ass.

asshat RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson's Avatar
    Next time you let a guy CIM spit don't swallow.

My dentist put me on to it as mouthwash years ago. The taste is pretty mild.

asshat random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoingCoastal View Post
    My dentist put me on to it as mouthwash years ago. The taste is pretty mild.
    straight out of the bottle or do you cut it down a little?

Never gargle with straight HP. It's a mild form of bleach that can eat away gum tissue if it's used improperly.

5 parts hot water to 1 part peroxide is the proper mix. My doctor told me this FWIW.

Works great for whitening your teeth and cutting down on plaque.

asshat Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death's Avatar
    hopefully by straight HP you mean the 1% solution that you buy at the store for disinfecting cuts and whatnot because even the 30% solution I use at work will eat your bones

NAACP National Champ Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks's Avatar
    I've used it plenty of times... and use a HP mouthwash now... kills bacteria as well as alcohol, plus whitens teeth... and it doesn't taste lbad at all (neither the mouthwash, nor the straight HP)

Quote Originally Posted by Longhorn Al View Post
    I haven't been around any peroxide today, but I'm having the taste and slight sensation of it in my mouth. The taste is strong and a little bit of cotton mouth/bubbles.

Today, I've had some raw cabbage with salt, pepper and white vinegar that I made up last night. Also had an apple and some filtered water. The only other thing I had before taste presented itself was the same pills I've been taking every day for 4 weeks on my diet, and brushed my teeth with the same tooth paste I've used for a couple years.

Just ate a tiny piece of cookie to get the taste out of my mouth, so it'll be awhile before I can tell if it went away.

So weird. Tastes just like after you wash your mouth out with peroxide.
    Apple + vinegar + vitamin = flavor in your mouth

asshat sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid's Avatar
    Mouthwash of any kind is pointless, HP mouthwash especially so because it's toxic to live tissue. Mouthwash doesn't provide any benefit over brushing and flossing for dental health. Like so many other products, it's mostly just a massive scam sold on fear.

asshat bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova's Avatar
    Back up in your ass with the resurrection
    have you been eating pine nuts?

asshat Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison's Avatar
    rabies...

NAACP National Champ Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sessamoid View Post
    Mouthwash of any kind is pointless, HP mouthwash especially so because it's toxic to live tissue. Mouthwash doesn't provide any benefit over brushing and flossing for dental health. Like so many other products, it's mostly just a massive scam sold on fear.
    HP mouthwash does help to remove stains more than brushing alone. I drink coffee daily.

Also, I dislike the taste of toothpaste (and the smell of it). Mouthwash removes the $#@!ty taste and smell of toothpaste.

You should stop buying $#@!-flavored toothpaste.

That Guy. BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOR View Post
    You must spread some reputation blah, blah, blah....

asshat Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierHorn View Post
    HP mouthwash does help to remove stains more than brushing alone. I drink coffee daily.

Also, I dislike the taste of toothpaste (and the smell of it). Mouthwash removes the $#@!ty taste and smell of toothpaste.
    how do you clean your grill?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrie Eleison View Post
    how do you clean your grill?
    Ammonia.

Also, I know that a mix of bleach and HP will remove paint from a car...

asshat OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard's Avatar
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    Quote Originally Posted by TOR View Post
    This is so awesomely obscure it belongs in Classics.
    Yep......

asshat mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong's Avatar

sure are a lot of people around here that know what ass and $#@! tastes like...

could be acid reflux.

Or tooth aids.

+ Reply to Thread