+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Starbucks Drinks for Pregnant Women...

asshat TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser's Avatar

Starbucks Drinks for Pregnant Women...

If a woman has to meet at a Starbuck's, and she is pregnant. What are beverage options she can order if she is vehemently opposed to caffeine and fructose-sugar bull$#@!? Aside from water, is there something she can order to blend in that's not toxic decaf bull$#@!? Thank you.

Bottled water

asshat texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago's Avatar
    Juice - they sell it in the cooler. Otherwise, milk.

asshat Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn's Avatar
    Sounds like a woman that is best to avoid.

asshat TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser's Avatar
    water was my suggestion but she is all about blending in right now. Hoping there is some zero-caff beverage that looks awesome and costs $5 to boot.

roflbox's dick broom FatButSlow is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? FatButSlow is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? FatButSlow is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? FatButSlow is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? FatButSlow is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? FatButSlow is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? FatButSlow is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? FatButSlow is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? FatButSlow is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? FatButSlow is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? FatButSlow is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? FatButSlow's Avatar
    In bed with JRBB's wife while he's "eating bbq"
    if she must blend just order a water in a coffee cup.

Bam!

Lock thread, head to the salon, and tell us about what Bill Powers had to eat.

asshat texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firemans4Horn View Post
    This is the right answer.

asshat EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firemans4Horn View Post
    But, we know she puts out.

asshat Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic's Avatar
    CONGRATULATIONS, CRUISER!

/caps

asshat mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost's Avatar

Why can't she just get her normal drink but make it decaf?

Herbal tea. And a chill pill.

asshat TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whosehouse View Post
    Why can't she just get her normal drink but make it decaf?
    Decaf still has caffeine. Not much but it does.

she is also worried about the chemical they use to take the caffeine out. And my wife is not pregnant. This question was about another woman I knocked up.

And how did FatbutSlow know I needed a haircut?

it's ok for a pregnant chick to have a little caffeine, I think the limit you want to shoot for is something like 1 cup of coffee or 2 soft drinks....don't recall the number, but think "they" recommend you stay under 50mg?
    Last edited by ballrific; 08-15-2012 at 10:15 AM.

Milk?

Also as far as I know Starbucks doesn't to HFCS.

asshat ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow's Avatar
    hot chocolate?

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone worrying about "blending in" at Starbucks. A bar maybe. Who cares what other people are drinking at Starbucks? Sorry I missed the part where decaf is unacceptable. They have some tea that is naturally caffeine-free, I think. Passion tea or something. http://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks...?foodZone=9999

asshat JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM's Avatar
    If someone spends enough time at Starbucks that they feel a need to "blend in" then they need to be beaten in the face with a sock full of nickels - pregnant or not.

Likewise, if someone at Starbucks pays any extra attention to someone because they are drinking water, they should get the same treatment.

Answer: Carry a sock full of nickels. Beat people with it.
    Last edited by JohnnyM; 08-15-2012 at 11:25 AM.

A cup of your frothy steamed $#@!...preferably a Venti...to prevent morning sickness...

People freak out too much about caffeine during pregnancy. Oh, and I'm sure all Japanese women give up sushi when pregnant ( http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/15/opinion/15shaw.html )

asshat ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot's Avatar
    Pics of pregnant woman?

I drank some caffeine with all my pregnancies. And my boys are crazy energetic now so be careful.

:coffeehousesnobproblems:

#babymakinghumblebraggingwhitepeopleproblems

better.

asshat michaelpshayes grows his own roses michaelpshayes grows his own roses michaelpshayes grows his own roses michaelpshayes grows his own roses michaelpshayes grows his own roses michaelpshayes grows his own roses michaelpshayes grows his own roses michaelpshayes grows his own roses michaelpshayes grows his own roses michaelpshayes grows his own roses michaelpshayes grows his own roses michaelpshayes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCruiser View Post
    water was my suggestion but she is all about blending in right now. Hoping there is some zero-caff beverage that looks awesome and costs $5 to boot.
    someone ought to call pre-natal cps on that self centered $#@!

asshat MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan's Avatar
    If she has a MacBook or an iPad she'll blend in no matter what she orders.

asshat Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face's Avatar
    The Starbucks in Seattle has a logo design of a mermaid with some rude breasts.

asshat BearLakeHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BearLakeHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BearLakeHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BearLakeHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BearLakeHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BearLakeHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BearLakeHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BearLakeHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BearLakeHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BearLakeHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BearLakeHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BearLakeHorn's Avatar
    My wife is pregnant and she gets their decaf lattes every once in a while. I'm sure they still have some bad stuff in it but relatively it's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCruiser View Post
    And how did FatbutSlow know I needed a haircut?
    I think he was referring to a literary salon. It's a glorified term for a book club, where people sit around debating $#@! they read and try to act all intelligent. You can google it if you are interested.

Yes, I know-I was attempting sarcasm. It wasn't a book club either dammit, it was the Texas Book Festival. I actually try to make this state more literate with several children's book programs. Lotta good it's doing.

Anyway, nobody was worried about being perceived as cool or with it at Starbuck's. But when you quit ordering alcohol or caffeine at places, people start to wonder. Just the way the world is. Has nothing to do with being coy or cool or humble, it's just how women gauge one another. More shadows to $#@!ing walk in...

Nevermind.

asshat BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck's Avatar
    #jews

+ Reply to Thread