+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SNL Gillette Commercial

Head White Devil rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic's Avatar

SNL Gillette Commercial

unexpected and awesome

http://www.hulu.com/watch/412893

Um.... Ok

I thought the Apple panel was far and away the best thing from this week and maybe the whole season.

asshat drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by RC Didnt Offer View Post
    I thought the Apple panel was far and away the best thing from this week and maybe the whole season.
    Agreed.

It was the one time I was laughing out loud and woke up my wife. Wish they had extened that segment.

Head White Devil rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic's Avatar
    wow, I hated the apple thing a lot. The guy on Warming Glow, who I usually agree with, was raving about the siren sketch. Terrible.

asshat TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser's Avatar
    I guess the overarching theme was making fun of hipsters who act so oppressed by a phone that is still something out of a science fiction novel.

There were two funny parts though, the shaming dance and the "let's see...what does America make? Hmm, does diabetes count as a product?"

asshat Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock's Avatar
    I actually think SNL delivers pretty frequently these days. Other highlights from last week were Jean K Jean and the principal in the next to last sketch.

asshat drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzrock View Post
    I actually think SNL delivers pretty frequently these days. Other highlights from last week were Jean K Jean and the principal in the next to last sketch.
    Heavy breathing/wheezing: Attention Teachers and Students...

That guy is going to be the star of the show before long.

Jean K Jean was hilarious. You know brothas be eatin some gruyere.

asshat Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    Apple sketch was a'ight. kinda like Bridesmaids. it was funny, but not as funny as it was built up to be.

Seemed as good a place as any.

Last night with Bruno Mars was probably the best it's been since the last time Timberlake was on it.

Either the writing and jokes were just "ON" last night, or Bruno Mars is going to go down as a very good host and asked to return. Add into it the 2 VERY funny Tom Hanks cameo's, and it was a good episode.

Favorite skits were the Pandora streams going down and Bruno Mars, as the intern, had to keep the songs up by showing some nice versatility. Singing Green Day, Aerosmith, Katy perry, and at least 3 Micheal Jackson Songs. Funny stuff.

Stephon on Weekend Update was once again a highlight for me, as he always is.

And the Underground Records Concert Spoof at the end is always good for a few laughs.

Tom Hanks probably delivered the best line of the night by just saying "Libya" during the fake debate to open the show(making it seem like it was going to be a question that blows their mind)

Oh and I love the Robots in the carnival every time...

Just one of the rare SNL shows these days that was firing on all cylinders to me.

asshat neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44's Avatar
    I kinda thought last night was weak except for Stephan

Agree that Principal in last weeks episode was hilarious.

Guess different strokes...one of the first episodes in a LONG time where I laughed in almost every skit(not all of them though)

asshat Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drew8117 View Post
    Heavy breathing/wheezing: Attention Teachers and Students...

That guy is going to be the star of the show before long.
    AttechateechasaSTOO-dus... Two students have just been expelled for fornicatin inside a Mufasa costume... So what you saw on the dance floor was two students gettin it on, and not a lion havin a seiz-uh...

Yup, Jay Pharoah has skills. His Denzel is money.

+ Reply to Thread