+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1349

Thread: Manziel for Heisman!

asshat Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornfan5 View Post
    Notice the mexican on the left with the clinched fist. Minorities know to always be on edge around johnny hatecrime
    Only if those minorities play on opposing defenses.

Last edited by Augustus; 12-06-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus View Post
    Notice the mexican on the left
    Chris Fowler is a mexican?

Banned Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by relapse98 View Post
    Chris Fowler is a mexican?
    Whatever he is, the man is on edge
    Last edited by Hornfan5; 12-06-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Stolen from BF's....

Manziel played a little NCAA '13 with Terrance Williams while both were in NY. TW, of course, played with Baylor. Manziel, on the other hand, picked.....Ohio F'n State. :D What a worm! Anyway, TW won 17-14. :D

bunghole LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    Stolen from BF's....

Manziel played a little NCAA '13 with Terrance Williams while both were in NY. TW, of course, played with Baylor. Manziel, on the other hand, picked.....Ohio F'n State. :D What a worm! Anyway, TW won 17-14. :D
    Haha. Aggy meltdown in 3...2...1...

Its funny to know Manziel may be the first person to accept the Heisman Trophy wearing and ankle bracelet. His parole officer has to be so proud.

bunghole FUandthehorseyourodeinon slams and goes hard. FUandthehorseyourodeinon slams and goes hard. FUandthehorseyourodeinon slams and goes hard. FUandthehorseyourodeinon slams and goes hard. FUandthehorseyourodeinon slams and goes hard. FUandthehorseyourodeinon slams and goes hard. FUandthehorseyourodeinon slams and goes hard. FUandthehorseyourodeinon slams and goes hard. FUandthehorseyourodeinon slams and goes hard. FUandthehorseyourodeinon slams and goes hard. FUandthehorseyourodeinon slams and goes hard. FUandthehorseyourodeinon's Avatar
    Whatever he is, the man is on edge
    mexicans scare Johnny Jailbird to death.

Banned Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen
    The Davey O'Brien National Quarterback Award® is presented annually to the nation’s best college quarterback and is the oldest and most prestigious national quarterback award. The Davey O'Brien Award honors candidates who exemplify Davey O'Brien's enduring character while exhibiting teamwork, sportsmanship and leadership in both academics and athletics.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
    Since you keep asking for links, here are few nice ones regarding various members of the Manziel family. None of this information means that JM is going to turn out like the rest of his family, but he certainly is fighting the gene pool.

Counterfeiting

Cocaine Trafficking

And here is a nice little book mentioning the family virtues in the first few pages.

Book

Here's a nice mugshot of Bobby Joe Manzeil III
    BJMIII

And here is a Smith County Records search link. Just type in a few Manziel names, like Debra, Paul, Norman, Joe Arrests

Like I said, the kid may be a saint for all I know, and his 3 arrests could just be coincidence. But there are your links to his family.
    What I have heard is they moved from Tyler to Kerrville to try and get away from all that.

asshat Sgt Hulk slams and goes hard. Sgt Hulk slams and goes hard. Sgt Hulk slams and goes hard. Sgt Hulk slams and goes hard. Sgt Hulk slams and goes hard. Sgt Hulk slams and goes hard. Sgt Hulk slams and goes hard. Sgt Hulk slams and goes hard. Sgt Hulk slams and goes hard. Sgt Hulk slams and goes hard. Sgt Hulk slams and goes hard. Sgt Hulk's Avatar
    davey obrien

CAM Systems, the official provider of criminal ankle monitoring devices of Johnny Football and Texas A&M. (His first endorsement).

Think of all the "firsts" that Johnny Manziel will achieve, with his Heisman victory:

-1st freshman Heisman winner;
    -1st Heisman winner to win only one signature game, and have his team finish only 5th place in his conference;
    -1st Heisman winner to stroll across the Heisman stage wearing an ankle monitor as a bond condition;
    -1st Heisman winner to be currently charged with, at the time of winning the award, a jailable offense (TPC 38.02 Fail to ID);
    -1st Heisman winner to possibly go to county jail for up to 180 days on a pending charge, at the time of receiving the award;
    -1st Heisman winner to possibly be about to sign up for a 6 month to 2 year criminal probation, with a probation officer, random urinary analysis, community service, classes, fine, the works: for an offense he got during his Heisman season.

That's alot of firsts, you folks must be proud of your candidate!!

Jason "Toothjam" White left JM off of his ballot. He had Klein-1, Teo-2 and........Landry Jones-3. I hate it when former winners pick random guys from their school. I think Mike Garrett only picks USC running backs, or something stupid like that. Carson Palmer had a retarded "All USC" ballot once too. I'd rather they just opt out of voting if they don't want to actually take it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Randolph Duke View Post
    Its funny to know Manziel may be the first person to accept the Heisman Trophy wearing and ankle bracelet. His parole officer has to be so proud.
    do you need a hug? i will drive to your small town and hold you if needed.

asshat offshore ag can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. offshore ag can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. offshore ag can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. offshore ag can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. offshore ag can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. offshore ag can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. offshore ag can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. offshore ag can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. offshore ag can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. offshore ag can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. offshore ag can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. offshore ag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzle View Post
    do you need a hug? i will drive to your small town and hold you if needed.
    he lives in the (houston) heights. as i understand it, that part of town is too cool for aggies. they'll let you in, but you're going to have to check your $#@!mins dually at the loop.

http://www.stiffarmtrophy.com/

Well, here it is. We've tracked down 180 ballots - just shy of 20% of the 928 votes - and we're making our final projection.

To all those impatient Aggie fans out there: This is the earliest projection I think we've ever made. Typically, we wait until Friday afternoon. Sometimes, Saturday morning. And, when it was Ingram/Gerhart/McCoy/Suh/Tebow, it was about 90 minutes before the start of the Heisman presentation.

Drum roll, please... It's Johnny Manziel, with 81% of the points possible. That's 81% of the way toward a unanimous first-place selection. That number may be slightly inflated, but regardless, he'll likely finish somewhere in the top six or seven biggest Heisman winners ever - somewhere between Desmond Howard and Cam Newton. (Lots more historical Heisman stats here.)

Why do you $#@!s have to try to tear him down? He is a kid from Tyler/Kerrville that always wanted to go to UT, but didn't get an offer. He took the only option he had to play QB and stay in the state and he has found success. I wish him well and wish Mack would have offered. Mack really bungled this one.

asshat HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Silverback View Post
    Why do you $#@!s have to try to tear him down? He is a kid from Tyler/Kerrville that always wanted to go to UT, but didn't get an offer. He took the only option he had to play QB and stay in the state and he has found success. I wish him well and wish Mack would have offered. Mack really bungled this one.
    This. I'm more pissed at Mack's bungled recruiting efforts with RGIII and JM than I'm pissed that JM might (probably will) win the Heisman.

Banned evan_aggie is a Model Citizen evan_aggie is a Model Citizen evan_aggie is a Model Citizen evan_aggie is a Model Citizen evan_aggie is a Model Citizen evan_aggie is a Model Citizen evan_aggie is a Model Citizen evan_aggie is a Model Citizen evan_aggie is a Model Citizen evan_aggie is a Model Citizen evan_aggie is a Model Citizen

From my understanding, despite the success he had previously, Mack wanted to switch to a pro-style power running game. He wanted to be physical...run the ball and pound it out in the trenches like the SEC. Gilbert was a flop...Ash is suspect. However, JF didn't really fit the desire. Sure, he missed on him. He would have been great for the zone-read, but Mack emphatically moved away from that in changing out his staff. I'm happy he came to Aggieland.

asshat Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    Stolen from BF's....

Manziere appears to have meth mouth.

NAACP National Champ Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks's Avatar
    this thread has been thoroughly bitchassed.

the kid deserves the heisman just as much as anybody this year, if not more. if i had a vote, he'd get it.

Banned Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen Ag_in_TX is a Model Citizen
    They're venting. Happens when you have no chance to wrap your hands around your head coach's throat and choke the life from him. Trust me - I know.....

I'm actually pulling for Manziel. Here's why. It's good to have a Texas HS product win the Heisman because he'll be more likely to vote for another Texas kid, maybe even a Longhorn. Hearing about how Jason White put Landry Jones on his ballot but not Manziel cemented it for me. I hate homerism, but if that's how it works, I say [PUKING IN MOUTH] go Johnny Football!!!! [/PUKING IN MOUTH]

asshat Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierHorn View Post

the kid deserves the heisman just as much as anybody this year, if not more. if i had a vote, he'd get it.
    I couldn't care less if he gets it. He has played great, and there haven't been many other outstanding players this year.

asshat SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin's Avatar
    OK, I'll settle this. My first post on this fool thread.

Pac 12 is vastly superior to all other conferences. /thread.

fucktard txyaloo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Search Successful! 5 Records Found

View All Records For JOHNATHAN MANZIEL

• Searched Johnathan Manziel and found 0 records in TX

• Searched J* Manziel and found 5 records in TX
    Name Age Location Result
    JOHN P MANZIEL TYLER, TX VIEW RESULTS
    JOHN P MANZIEL - KERRVILLE, TX
    TYLER, TX
    VIEW RESULTS
    JOHN MANZIEL TYLER, TX
    TYLER, TX
    KERRVILLE, TX
    VIEW RESULTS

ROCKWALL, TX
    VIEW RESULTS
    JOHN MANZIEL - KERRVILLE, TX VIEW RESULTS

I dont have an account so i cant show you why he was arrested but here you go
    FYI his middle name is paul hence the P in all of those arrest

This was ignored as well after such an aggy uprising claiming it to be false.

They dont like bringing up things that make them look dumb, unfortunately for them, theres not much they can bring up
    Interesting how none of those are him...

All of those are for a MANZIEL,JOHN PAUL with a Date of Birth Dec 6 1966. I believe this is his dad.

The arrests are from 1998 and 2002.

Dispositions here:

http://judicial.smith-county.com/Scr...%253D269427593

and

http://judicial.smith-county.com/Scr...%253D269443524

There are no arrests in Kerr County for any Manziel.

http://courts.co.kerr.tx.us/CaseMana...s/default.aspx

There also aren't any arrests for him in Rockwall County. The only arrests are in Brazos County.

Not saying his family may not have problems, but you sure do throw around a lot of accusations about the kid without any evidence to back it up.

Banned Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by ImissWallyPryor View Post
    I'm actually pulling for Manziel. Here's why. It's good to have a Texas HS product win the Heisman because he'll be more likely to vote for another Texas kid, maybe even a Longhorn. Hearing about how Jason White put Landry Jones on his ballot but not Manziel cemented it for me. I hate homerism, but if that's how it works, I say [PUKING IN MOUTH] go Johnny Football!!!! [/PUKING IN MOUTH]
    Are you under the impression that one aggys potential vote matters??

Quote Originally Posted by txyaloo View Post
    The only arrests are in Brazos County.
    Thanks for finding his Brazos county arrest. Can you provide the link?

fucktard txyaloo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Thanks for finding his Brazos county arrest. Can you provide the link?
    It's honestly not difficult to find, and it shows nothing more than what is already public knowledge....

http://justiceweb.co.brazos.tx.us/

asshat Art Vandelay grows his own roses Art Vandelay grows his own roses Art Vandelay grows his own roses Art Vandelay grows his own roses Art Vandelay grows his own roses Art Vandelay grows his own roses Art Vandelay grows his own roses Art Vandelay grows his own roses Art Vandelay grows his own roses Art Vandelay grows his own roses Art Vandelay grows his own roses Art Vandelay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierHorn View Post

This right here. Lot of sour grapes in this thread. JM had a great year and deserves the award. Will be good to see two Texas kids in a row win it.

bunghole mbtex is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mbtex is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mbtex is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mbtex is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mbtex is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mbtex is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mbtex is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mbtex is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mbtex is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mbtex is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mbtex is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mbtex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ImissWallyPryor View Post

$#@! that. That is like the whole SEC way thinking. If an SEC teams wins the title we all win the title.

$#@! JFF!!

IF deserves the Heisman than Case Keenum deserved to get it last year.

Notice the mexican on the left with the clinched fist. Minorities know to always be on edge around johnny hatecrime
    Do you feel like you have tended to overreach during the course of this thread?

asshat Wally Pryor grows his own roses Wally Pryor grows his own roses Wally Pryor grows his own roses Wally Pryor grows his own roses Wally Pryor grows his own roses Wally Pryor grows his own roses Wally Pryor grows his own roses Wally Pryor grows his own roses Wally Pryor grows his own roses Wally Pryor grows his own roses Wally Pryor grows his own roses Wally Pryor's Avatar
    Good for Manziel. And if him winning puts even more negative spotlight on Brown, warranted or not, then so be it. Won't lose any sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally Pryor View Post
    Good for Manziel. And if him winning puts even more negative spotlight on Brown, warranted or not, then so be it. Won't lose any sleep.
    Probably not anymore than RG III did.

asshat 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street's Avatar
    Andrew Luck
    RGIII
    Christian Ponder
    Nick Foles
    Brandon Weeden
    Johnny Manziel

How the $#@! did we end up with Connor Wood, Gilbert, herp derp, and David Ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 6th Street View Post
    Andrew Luck
    RGIII
    Christian Ponder
    Nick Foles
    Brandon Weeden
    Johnny Manziel

How much did Luck even consider staying in Texas?

bunghole SevenCostanza slams and goes hard. SevenCostanza slams and goes hard. SevenCostanza slams and goes hard. SevenCostanza slams and goes hard. SevenCostanza slams and goes hard. SevenCostanza slams and goes hard. SevenCostanza slams and goes hard. SevenCostanza slams and goes hard. SevenCostanza slams and goes hard. SevenCostanza slams and goes hard. SevenCostanza slams and goes hard. SevenCostanza's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Plainview View Post
    How much did Luck even consider staying in Texas?
    I bet if the University of Texas called he would think about it.

asshat Dolemite is a rep whore. Dolemite is a rep whore. Dolemite is a rep whore. Dolemite is a rep whore. Dolemite is a rep whore. Dolemite is a rep whore. Dolemite is a rep whore. Dolemite is a rep whore. Dolemite is a rep whore. Dolemite is a rep whore. Dolemite is a rep whore.
    Sec sec sec sec

Banned longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen
    It sucks that Manziel isn't playing for Mack but that's Mack's fault. He's going to win the Heisman despite his legal issues. May as well bend over and enjoy it.

Banned #1 is a Model Citizen #1 is a Model Citizen #1 is a Model Citizen #1 is a Model Citizen #1 is a Model Citizen #1 is a Model Citizen #1 is a Model Citizen #1 is a Model Citizen
    Honest question for Hornfan5: Do you actually have a degree from UT?

You keep throwing out things like "dumb aggy", "our standards", and "at a prestigious university like Texas we...".

These would all be OK if you actually have a degree from UT, but a handle like Hornfan5, leads me to believe you are just a "follower" without real skin in the game.

If I'm wrong, my bad. You're simply a very passionate alum. If not, then you are the kind of fan that brings the contempt of others onto UT.

And, for the record, I have degrees from both A&M and Texas. I support both schools because I put my time and money there and hang both diplomas proudly.

There's nothing at all wrong with being a fan of a school's team without having a degree from there. But, you are a fan, not a true part of the school, and using terms like "we" and "our" just makes you look desperate.

One other thing: The only legal issue on Manziel with any documentation is the underage drinking and fake ID thing. Guess what? He was 19. We all did stupid stuff at that age, and by all accounts he has wised up beyond his years since then. Don't play the "racist" card (his friend did the talking), and he didn't start the fight (according to the police report). Your vendetta against him (calling him names like "Johnny Hatecrime" and such, digging up old issues in his family, etc.) are an embarrassment. You just make UT fans look like butthurt lumps of denial sucking on sour grapes.

asshat mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost's Avatar
    I'm fine with JFFB winning the Heisman. He went in as a freshman and beat Cam Newton's SEC single season record. He's a continuing example of Mack Brown's half-assed recruiting where a guy either fits into Mack's ideal of what a prospect should be for a position or Mack has no use for him. It's going to bite Mack in the ass for years to come. I don't give a $#@! about his arrest. We didn't have choir boys on our 2005 team. The kid is a flat out great player. Any success aggy has will put further pressure on Mack and Deloss for their failures and I'm all for that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by #1 View Post
    Honest question for Hornfan5: Do you actually have a degree from UT?

You keep throwing out things like "dumb aggy", "our standards", and "at a prestigious university like Texas we...".

These would all be OK if you actually have a degree from UT, but a handle like Hornfan5, leads me to believe you are just a "follower" without real skin in the game.

If I'm wrong, my bad. You're simply a very passionate alum. If not, then you are the kind of fan that brings the contempt of others onto UT.

And, for the record, I have degrees from both A&M and Texas. I support both schools because I put my time and money there and hang both diplomas proudly.

There's nothing at all wrong with being a fan of a school's team without having a degree from there. But, you are a fan, not a true part of the school, and using terms like "we" and "our" just makes you look desperate.

One other thing: The only legal issue on Manziel with any documentation is the underage drinking and fake ID thing. Guess what? He was 19. We all did stupid stuff at that age, and by all accounts he has wised up beyond his years since then. Don't play the "racist" card (his friend did the talking), and he didn't start the fight (according to the police report). Your vendetta against him (calling him names like "Johnny Hatecrime" and such, digging up old issues in his family, etc.) are an embarrassment. You just make UT fans look like butthurt lumps of denial sucking on sour grapes.
    Tldr

Banned #1 is a Model Citizen #1 is a Model Citizen #1 is a Model Citizen #1 is a Model Citizen #1 is a Model Citizen #1 is a Model Citizen #1 is a Model Citizen #1 is a Model Citizen
    Short attention span, or TLCR?

Quote Originally Posted by 6th Street View Post
    Andrew Luck
    RGIII
    Christian Ponder
    Nick Foles
    Brandon Weeden
    Johnny Manziel

Add Russell Wilson to that list. The dude wanted to visit when he was looking for a transfer and Mack passed.

asshat DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik's Avatar
    This thread is an abortion.

It all revolves around the respect that people have for Bama. Oh Manziel must be awesome since he beat Bama, give him the heisman...

Quote Originally Posted by #1 View Post
    Short attention span, or TLCR?
    I don't read long post from terrible posters with red bars

I don't read long post from terrible posters with red bars

I'm going to be disappointed if the Brazos County Jail doesn't show enough class to award Johnny Manziel something nice as well, if he wins the Heisman. Something along the lines of:

SPECIAL PRISONER AWARD

MAY IT BE KNOWN that inmate # 4752xx, booking #7782xx, JOHNNY MANZIEL, is hereby awarded the SPECIAL PRISONER AWARD, awarded to that Brazos County Jail prisoner who goes on to achieve special or noteworthy achievements in the same calendar year in which he/she was an inmate in the BRAZOS COUNTY JAIL. First awarded to convicted rapist/car thief ROBERT GARY SMITH in 1974, this is one of the highest awards one can achieve in the realm of prisoners/criminal defendants who have accomplished special things.

CONGRATULATIONS, JOHNNY MANZIEL! You are the honored recipient of the SPECIAL PRISONER AWARD for the calendar year 2012!
    Last edited by Hoss1000; 12-07-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Was Manziel suspended for the first game of the season?

+ Reply to Thread