+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A-rod is a scumbag

Banned mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses

A-rod is a scumbag

http://deadspin.com/5988050/alex-rod...ium=socialflow

Using charity to source spending cash.

Another great American hero!

asshat JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage's Avatar
    Racism Board.

bunghole JKates can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JKates can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JKates can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JKates can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JKates can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JKates can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JKates can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JKates can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JKates can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JKates can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JKates can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Sounds like the Ketchum accusations of years past.

asshat Thor Goddhammer is a rep whore. Thor Goddhammer is a rep whore. Thor Goddhammer is a rep whore. Thor Goddhammer is a rep whore. Thor Goddhammer is a rep whore. Thor Goddhammer is a rep whore. Thor Goddhammer is a rep whore. Thor Goddhammer is a rep whore. Thor Goddhammer is a rep whore. Thor Goddhammer is a rep whore. Thor Goddhammer is a rep whore. Thor Goddhammer's Avatar
    One of the deadspin comments, paraphrased:

We found something other than the playoffs A-Rod gives one percent.

That's gold.

asshat mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini's Avatar
    I'm shocked, I just didn't see this coming.

asshat Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves's Avatar
    Somewhere exotic, adding to the negative American sterotype
    What an idiot.

He should've teamed up with a preacher and just formed a church.

asshat OCSpur might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OCSpur might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OCSpur might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OCSpur might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OCSpur might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OCSpur might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OCSpur might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OCSpur might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OCSpur might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OCSpur might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OCSpur might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OCSpur's Avatar
    Roids are $$$$$$$

What A-Fraud

asshat PaulBearer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PaulBearer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PaulBearer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PaulBearer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PaulBearer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PaulBearer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PaulBearer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PaulBearer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PaulBearer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PaulBearer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PaulBearer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Who? Oh yeah, that scrub that plays third for NY.

Banned mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBearer View Post
    f a rod

asshat MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan's Avatar
    He did exactly what he said he was going to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ACentaur
    "I got in some trouble for poker last year, so why not turn it around and raise some money for the children?"

Oh well, that's about five grand more than I gave.

+ Reply to Thread