+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Popeyes Spicy Blackened Ranch Sauce

Popeyes Spicy Blackened Ranch Sauce

The $#@! is $#@!in good. Also a fan of the Bold BBQ sauce.

you're black?

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Hungus View Post
    you're black?
    No, blackened. He said "blackened."

asshat spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes's Avatar
    Texas Turncoat in Manhattan & Humblebragging Travel Douche
    Canadian Ranch?

asshat TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR's Avatar
    Bleckened.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
    No, blackened. He said "blackened."
    hey crabman

bunghole Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister's Avatar
    I tried it and was disappointed. To each their own.

It's no Delta Sauce.

I'm sure it's good sauce, but I don't put a damn thing on my Popeye's spicy chicken. I don't mess with perfection.

+ Reply to Thread