+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can you send flowers to a PO. Box?

asshat Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh's Avatar

Can you send flowers to a PO. Box?

So with v-day coming up I was going to send flowers to this girl I'm friends with out of state. Only problem is the only address I have is a P.O. Box... I know she checks it everyday, but does anyone know what they'll do if I send flowers to it? Thanks...

asshat TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ's Avatar
    after your post in nsaa and now this, i declare you paul kamprath (AKA. po1d/grundel) the sequel. congratulations.

asshat Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh's Avatar
    Ok no seriously I know what your thinking... but this is a close friend of mine from high school who has had it REALLY rough lately and I just want to send her flowers.

does she not have a home address?

look her up on intelius, find her home address.

She lives in a dorm. I call the front desk to see if I could send them there and got an "uh uh uh I don't know"

asshat bigsteve041 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigsteve041 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigsteve041 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigsteve041 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigsteve041 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigsteve041 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigsteve041 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigsteve041 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigsteve041 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigsteve041 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigsteve041 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Does she have a home phone number? If so just do a reverse phone number lookup.

asshat Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Hooshamazoo
    after your post in nsaa and now this, i declare you paul kamprath (AKA. po1d/grundel) the sequel. congratulations.
    In addition to "asshat", "bunghole", "dip$#@!", "model citizen" we should have a "Paul Kamprath" moniker.

As to the original question....I doubt it. I would think flower delivery requires a physical address. FedEx doesn't deliver to PO boxes.

asshat mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost's Avatar
    UPS and FedEx need physical addresses. The postal service I believe does not. They would put the flowers in the bulk items pick up area.

asshat Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps's Avatar
    sounds like it e-card flowers my friend.....which is a waste of time

bunghole heidi is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? heidi is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? heidi's Avatar
    I had my mom's roommate in college call me and asked me to buy my roommate some flowers from her. She sent money via the mail and I got the flowers she wanted for her daughter. You can always try something like that.

thanks obama jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt's Avatar
    Good lord. How do some of you draw breath on consecutive days?

Find out the address of the dorm. Find out her room number. Send the flowers to the dorm, in her name, w/ room number.

The flowers will end up at the front desk and they'll call her room to come get them.

Flowers aren't sent via USPS, UPS or FedEx either.

asshat staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard.
    Take them to the post office. They will package them. Then they will put a card in her PO box for her to pick them up at the desk.

asshat LongLiveBevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? LongLiveBevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? LongLiveBevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? LongLiveBevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? LongLiveBevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? LongLiveBevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? LongLiveBevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? LongLiveBevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? LongLiveBevo's Avatar
    1-800-flowers, proflowers.com do.

Seleccion Suprema No. 1 Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo's Avatar
    Send them to LLB. I'm sure her psyche could use the pick-me-up. Just make sure to sign the card Mr. LLB.

I started laughing when I read this thread title. The thread was better than I anticipated.

thanks obama jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt's Avatar
    ??? They take your order, send the order to a local florist, who puts together the arrangement and delivers it.

I've never seen flowers delivered via any mail carrier, although I suppose a dozen roses in a box could very well be delivered that way.

asshat ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    As somebody said, stuff (packages) sent to dorms are held at the reception desk (or "post office" if you live in jester) until the occupant picks them up.

I think Scraps works at a dorm. Ask him.

asshat Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps's Avatar
    Its like people had already said....at UT they keep it at the desk and call the person and tell them they have flowers to come get them. I don't know if that is the same for every college but that is how it is at UT

asshat texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006's Avatar
    they dont call you, they put a note in your mailbox saying you have a package.

Quote Originally Posted by texdude2006
    They call you cause it is a perishable item.....I work the desk you don't dorkface

asshat hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn's Avatar
    i heard they shove the $#@!ing vase in your mailbox and let you sort through the broken glass and unrealized chlorophyll.

the online flower corporations send via UPS.

asshat staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraps
    Quote Originally Posted by texdude2006
    They call you cause it is a perishable item.....I work the desk you don't dorkface
    Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by benson32
    Maybe some that come in boxes, but not for most. Like I said earlier, if it comes in a vase, it's from a local florist.

asshat LongLiveBevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? LongLiveBevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? LongLiveBevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? LongLiveBevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? LongLiveBevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? LongLiveBevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? LongLiveBevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? LongLiveBevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? LongLiveBevo's Avatar
    I know several women, including myself, that have had flowers delivered from the online companies. They put the flowers and the vase in a long flower-type box and ship them to you. You then have to arrange your own flowers in the vase. Frankly I think those suck because you can never make them as nice-looking as the pro florists in a local shop and the delivery doesn't have the same impact. I've even had them arrive when we are all out to lunch and they sit outside by the front door til we finally find them the next time someone comes by.

Now, FTD and Teleflora do take the order and give it to a local florist who delivers them personally. But not 1-800-flowers and proflowers.

White Mexican LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveBevo
    Now, FTD and Teleflora do take the order and give it to a local florist who delivers them personally. But not 1-800-flowers and proflowers.
    Good to know, I just placed an order on Teleflora, because they have a 15 miles per dollar promotion so I can get more airline miles...

asshat JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage's Avatar
    They why the $#@! do I have to keep delivering them.

asshat JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JohnnyRage's Avatar
    And if you don't have her address or easily get it, you are a stalker.

At the very least, a weirdo.

asshat PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT's Avatar
    i never listen to bob and dan on 1310 the ticket
    any stalker worth his salt would have the address

asshat Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveBevo
    I know several women, including myself, that have had flowers delivered from the online companies. They put the flowers and the vase in a long flower-type box and ship them to you. You then have to arrange your own flowers in the vase. Frankly I think those suck because you can never make them as nice-looking as the pro florists in a local shop and the delivery doesn't have the same impact. I've even had them arrive when we are all out to lunch and they sit outside by the front door til we finally find them the next time someone comes by.

I use 1800flowers and they've never sent them in a box via UPS. They're always from a local florist.

Does she live in a trailer?

asshat ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax's Avatar
    This reminds me of the time years ago I sent flowers for V-day to this hot girl I just started dating via Proflowers. Or maybe it was 1-800. They totally effed up my order and the flowers arrived one day late, so I bitched about it on 3:16.

A whole bunch of posters called me out for being a whiny bitch (they were right) and now I'm married to the aforementioned hot girl.

Ah, mammaries. I mean, memories.

Sorry, I could be wrong about 1800flowers cause i can't keep those 2 straight. But my dad sent mine and my mom's yesterday via proflowers and they came in a box via UPS. Hers are already dead.

UPDATE: I called a local florist near her University. They had a map of the Campus and delivered the flowers to her dorm. The front desk left them in from of her room. Whole thing was actually cheaper than 1800-flowers.

asshat hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden_horn
    i heard they shove the $#@!ing vase in your mailbox and let you sort through the broken glass and unrealized chlorophyll.
    i have no recollection of making this post.

as a matter of fact, reading through the thread, i read this post and laughed and imagine my surprise when i look over and see that i apparently crack myself up.

So did she like her flowers?

i have no recollection of making this post.

as a matter of fact, reading through the thread, i read this post and laughed and imagine my surprise when i look over and see that i apparently crack myself up.
    I can rest easy now that I know Hayden thinks he's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungHorn
    Yes. And I should get pussy for it when she returns to TX.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Marsh
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungHorn
    Yes. And I should get pussy for it when she returns to TX.
    So that is the only reason you sent the flowers in the first place...

I see why you went to all this trouble starting this thread.

I'm giving this a bump.

Valentine's day always makes me think of this thread.

For the record.... I never got any :sadbanana:

asshat ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by jt
    Quote Originally Posted by benson32
    Maybe some that come in boxes, but not for most. Like I said earlier, if it comes in a vase, it's from a local florist.
    A good number of them do ship them in boxes. Yes, some use local florists, but a lot of the bigger ones just UPS/FedEx the flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by jt
    FTD.com. Ordered them on Thursday and they arrived UPS the next day. Shipped from CA to GA. Vase included

Wow nice usage of "dorkface" by me

Proud Kohls Card Holder wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix's Avatar
    Haha I didn't check the dates. I was just like 'damn Randy, way to wait till the last minute' since it popped up today.

Oh, and you boys are only after 1 thing, I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by whickums
    you girls only have one thing worth being after.

Proud Kohls Card Holder wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix's Avatar
    touche

Quote Originally Posted by whickums
    Haha I didn't check the dates. I was just like 'damn Randy, way to wait till the last minute' since it popped up today.

Ok no seriously I know what your thinking... but this is a close friend of mine from high school who has had it REALLY rough lately and I just want to send her flowers.
    Don't let my rough-shaggy-internet personal fool you.... that was the real reason I sent her flowers.

Although, I'll admit afterward I was a bit hopeful my good deed would go rewarded.

asshat DCLonghorn slams and goes hard. DCLonghorn slams and goes hard. DCLonghorn slams and goes hard. DCLonghorn slams and goes hard. DCLonghorn slams and goes hard. DCLonghorn slams and goes hard. DCLonghorn slams and goes hard. DCLonghorn slams and goes hard. DCLonghorn slams and goes hard. DCLonghorn slams and goes hard. DCLonghorn slams and goes hard. DCLonghorn's Avatar
    Proflowers.com came via FedEx with a vase. Curiously, Fedex was driving a Penske rental truck. I was guessing they needed extra trucks for VDay. I didn't see the actual delivery guy to know if he was FedEx or a temp. But the box had a FedEx number and I had a FedEx tracking number.

asshat random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn's Avatar
    Although, I'll admit afterward I was a bit hopeful my good deed would go rewarded.
    the knowledge that you brought joy to another person at a time of need should be reward enough

+ Reply to Thread