+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone else having problems with ESPN Gamecast in Firefox?

Anyone else having problems with ESPN Gamecast in Firefox?

For the past few days, when I try to watch a gamecast, it for some reason is unable to load up the little ad they show beforehand and so just freezes up with a big black box over the middle of the gamecast. It's working in IE so it's definitely something with firefox.

Yes, I am. There are some threads on firefox support regarding streaming media. I just haven't had time to read them.

asshat idelosix is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? idelosix is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? idelosix is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? idelosix is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? idelosix is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? idelosix is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? idelosix is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? idelosix is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? idelosix is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? idelosix's Avatar
    I've had problems with it in the past in FF, but haven't investigated it much either.

+ Reply to Thread