+ Reply to Thread

Thread: People like this are the definition of a Water Head

I'm scrong den Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka's Avatar

People like this are the definition of a Water Head

Hmmm, I don't remember these guys causing suck a ruckus when a $#@!ing rabbit $#@!s out candy filled eggs during Christ's ressurection, or getting all up in arms when we exchange girfts and get $#@! faced during Christmas. $#@!ing simpletons!

asshat crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski's Avatar
    What the $#@! is that $#@!.

asshat MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan's Avatar
    Splappa.

WOOP WOOP, PULL OVER THAT ASS TO FAT, WOOP WOOP
    Should I be making breakfast?

bunghole KTTFB64 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? KTTFB64 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    I wonder how many tries it took before he got the perfect camera-phone in the mirror, black and white, look to the side and down, and show the belt buckle pic.

asshat SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn's Avatar
    I've never heard the term Water Head. Is that like a Debbie Downer?

I can kind of see his point. I mean, does anyone really recognize WHY we have Memorial Day?

asshat hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn's Avatar
    is that a gun in his waistband?

asshat Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op's Avatar
    Somebody needs to hit him in the head with a baseball bat for that picture.

asshat NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX's Avatar
    Jesus built my car. Its a love affair. Mainly Jesus and my hot rod.
    I'm sorta with Subliminal; not a lot of people care or want to think about what the 'holiday' was set aside for. Two years ago, I was @ the in-law's & just as we were all about to sit down & eat, I suggested that we all might take a moment to reflect on what the day was for & the F-I-L responded with something along the lines of "how about we all just shut up & eat." (this, coming from a life NRA member & a hardcore Republican).

OTOH, the page posted by the OP is somewhat common; a lot of people are ambivalent about something like Memorial day until they become a part of the military somehow (whether joining on their own or have a family member in the service) & then they are overcome with "support the troops @ all costs" type mentality.

Hell, someone from my high school who is in his 26th year in the Army had posted on his FB account something along the lines of "I didn't join this Army to allow Democrats to get elected to the white house!" W-T-F??

asshat ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club
    What is a Water Head?

Hey Todd, I'm gonna watch Band of Brothers drunk. There, how's that for a compromise?

Very confused I am.

asshat Schulz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Schulz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Schulz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Schulz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Schulz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Schulz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Schulz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Schulz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Schulz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Schulz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Schulz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Schulz's Avatar
    A day off is always a good reason to drink. $#@! that guy.

asshat scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce's Avatar
    water head? slang for jarhead?

Proud Kohls Card Holder wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix's Avatar
    Urban Dictionary seems to think it either means retard or crybaby, or just someone with a big head:

1. Water Head 202 up, 41 down love it hate it

A person with mental health problems, ie downs syndrome, or retard for the lay person.

asshat CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SubliminalHorn
    I've never heard the term Water Head. Is that like a Debbie Downer?

I can kind of see his point. I mean, does anyone really recognize WHY we have Memorial Day?
    I know the reason, both my Granddads served, so I'll have a $#@!ing drink for each one of them. 5 great-great uncles, so I'll have a drink for each one of them, 4 uncles=4 drinks, father-in-law=1 drink, 6 cousins=6 drinks.....you get the idea.

Have the day off, drunk as hell, but remember the reason, that simple.

CHIEF

asshat SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIEF
    I know the reason, both my Granddads served, so I'll have a $#@!ing drink for each one of them. 5 great-great uncles, so I'll have a drink for each one of them, 4 uncles=4 drinks, father-in-law=1 drink, 6 cousins=6 drinks.....you get the idea.

Have the day off, drunk as hell, but remember the reason, that simple.

CHIEF
    I didn't say to not drink and to be all puritan-like. Party it up. Hell, I am. But at least recognize the significance.

Quote Originally Posted by ERhine
    What is a Water Head?
    This term entered my vocabulary because of the derka. I kind of like it. That said, I kinda think he is a waterhead about 1/2 the time. However, he does provide entertainment. In a sad clown kind of way. Plus, he seems to be fairly comfortable owning how $#@!ed up he is.

I believe there is a creative and fairly smart dude hiding under his angry waterhead routine. So he has that going for him. Maybe he'll decide to turn on his melon one of these days for something useful. Besides being a sideshow on shaggy.

asshat achooloco grows his own roses achooloco grows his own roses achooloco grows his own roses achooloco grows his own roses achooloco grows his own roses achooloco grows his own roses achooloco grows his own roses achooloco grows his own roses achooloco grows his own roses achooloco grows his own roses achooloco grows his own roses
    $#@! this $#@!. i have a buddy who served 3 tours (2 in iraq and 1 in afghanistan)_and another buddy who died in iraq about 2 years ago. memorial day is just a day, but every time i pass by my buddies cemetery i think about him and make the sign of the cross. also every time i see my other buddy, i buy him a beer out of gratitude. take that holier than thou $#@! elsewhere, i like my extra day off cause my job sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by ERhine
    What is a Water Head?
    Water Head is not the preferred nomenclature. Hydrocephalic, please.

bunghole Gate_of_Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Gate_of_Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Gate_of_Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Gate_of_Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Gate_of_Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Gate_of_Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Having a day off to share a cold beer and barbecue on the lake is one of the BEST things about being an American. The whole point is about freedom and prosperity. Doing so responsibly is the ideal way to commemorate the day.

Camp Pendleton (specifically Del Mar beach) is THE place to celebrate Memorial Day. It is probably the only time of the year that a Marine Corps base is the best place to party. How do Marines act on Memorial day? They get out on the beach, listen to music, cook meat over open flame, enjoy cold drinks, tell stories, and toast anyone and everyone they want to remember.

There is not a single hard-charger from the Marines that I know who would want anyone sulking on Memorial day. They just want a nod, a thank you, and a chance to enjoy freedom and the fruits of labor for everybody.

The dude on FB is what we call a "boot" and he's trying to call attention to himself. Ignore the self-aggrandizement.

For chrissakes, enjoy the day off, be around friends and family, thank a servicemember. Semper Fi!

Leanin' ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53's Avatar
    $#@!.. their comments make me weep for the future..

asshat kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun's Avatar
    I think it was a popular term back in the day. My grandpa is the only person I've ever heard say it until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gate_of_Horn
    Having a day off to share a cold beer and barbecue on the lake is one of the BEST things about being an American. The whole point is about freedom and prosperity. Doing so responsibly is the ideal way to commemorate the day.

Camp Pendleton (specifically Del Mar beach) is THE place to celebrate Memorial Day. It is probably the only time of the year that a Marine Corps base is the best place to party. How do Marines act on Memorial day? They get out on the beach, listen to music, cook meat over open flame, enjoy cold drinks, tell stories, and toast anyone and everyone they want to remember.

There is not a single hard-charger from the Marines that I know who would want anyone sulking on Memorial day. They just want a nod, a thank you, and a chance to enjoy freedom and the fruits of labor for everybody.

The dude on FB is what we call a "boot" and he's trying to call attention to himself. Ignore the self-aggrandizement.

For chrissakes, enjoy the day off, be around friends and family, thank a servicemember. Semper Fi!
    Well f'ng said and thanks for your service.

+ Reply to Thread