+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Costco jalapeno artichoke dip--help please

asshat creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy's Avatar

Costco jalapeno artichoke dip--help please

If you have ever had the jalapeno artichoke dip they sell at Costco, you are familiar with the creamy, cheesy, spicy awesomeness. It's a hit whenever I serve it. People eat it up like it's laced with crack.

I just found out today that they have stopped carrying it! :( (Service rep: "I'm not sure why. It's so good and it was popular.") If you're so inclined, please fill out a comment/request card the next time you're in Costco (Austin) and request that they bring this magnificent goodness back.

You will be doing the general public a good deed.

asshat Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo's Avatar
    Still got it up here in DFW

asshat creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy is a rep whore. creasy's Avatar

Creasy- which Costco have you been looking at?

I am a huge fan. So I hear you. Not to toss more salt on the wound, but it is still available in Houston, as well.

asshat Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    here and plentiful in DFW. it's so good.

asshat judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag's Avatar
    Make your own, man:

1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
    1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
    4 jalapenos, seeded, finely chopped
    1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, reserve marinade
    2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce, green jalapeno sauce
    kosher salt, to taste
    fresh ground pepper, to taste

Directions
    Use a food processor with metal blade to finely grate Parmesan cheese.
    Add the cream cheese, mixing well.
    Transfer cheese mixture to a mixing bowl.
    Chop jalapeƱo peppers in processor, add drained artichoke hearts and process just until coarsely chopped.
    Add artichoke/jalapeƱo mixture and the jalapeƱo sauce to cheese mixture.
    Mix well.
    If needed, add small amount of additional marinade to obtain desired consistency.
    Salt and pepper to taste.
    Refrigerate until ready to serve.

asshat Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by judge roybeanbag
    Make your own, woman:

1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
    1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
    4 jalapenos, seeded, finely chopped
    1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, reserve marinade
    2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce, green jalapeno sauce
    kosher salt, to taste
    fresh ground pepper, to taste

Directions
    Use a food processor with metal blade to finely grate Parmesan cheese.
    Add the cream cheese, mixing well.
    Transfer cheese mixture to a mixing bowl.
    Chop jalapeƱo peppers in processor, add drained artichoke hearts and process just until coarsely chopped.
    Add artichoke/jalapeƱo mixture and the jalapeƱo sauce to cheese mixture.
    Mix well.
    If needed, add small amount of additional marinade to obtain desired consistency.
    Salt and pepper to taste.
    Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Thanks, Luke Duke. :D

Went to the Costco near 183/Braker--which was the same store that told me they had stopped carrying it--and they had back on the shelves. Hopefully, it was just a mistake by the store rep.

Judge Roy, thanks for the recipe. If they really do stop carrying this dip, I'll give it a try!

creasy,
    I just wanted to let you know that you are the cause of my new addiction. I got the dip for a party I was hosting and not only did I eat half the dip myself (sorry, guests), I just went and bought another tub of it and eat it every day and even start thinking about it about an hour before it's time to leave work every day. CRACK.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    houston costco has it, they seem to have more than usual for some reason

+ Reply to Thread