+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Woke up to maggots on my kitchen floor

asshat Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five's Avatar

Woke up to maggots on my kitchen floor

Well this was nice. Went downstairs about an hour ago, and there were maggots all over my kitchen floor. They had come from my trash, for some reason (raw meat I guess? Don't remember putting any in the trash recently). I just swept up probably 20-30 of them. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Now if you'll excuse me I need to go shower for six hours.

asshat Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh's Avatar
    You might check the closet... one of these will be after you next.

MY wife left trash in the garage for about a week without telling me... maggots Galore... disgusting. hosed em out. Then showered in boiling water for about three hours.

This event was second only to the time my wife had her girlfriends over. I am allergic to fish... and the smell of fish reminds me of vomit... because when I eat fish - well I vomit.

The girls come over, I leave... wife puts a giant Salmon in the oven... gets wasted. I come home the next morning and what has been sitting out for 12 hours? yep. Fish. I am gagging, wrap the thing up... tote it outside and what is in the trash can? three baby diapers, sitting in hot water... flies and baby $#@!. No Joke. I put it all in a bag and dragged it to the end of the driveway. I then bleached and power washed the trash cans and the driveway where they had been sitting...

My wife came home in the afternoon. I did not speak to her for about three hours and even then I was too mad to even tell her about what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Marsh View Post
    You might check the closet... one of these will be after you next.
    that brings a whole new meaning to sandy vag...

When my Dad was a kid in a small Missouri town 90 years ago, a one-armed Union Civil War veteran lived nearby. The old gent told Dad how he had his arm shot off in battle before he was captured by the Rebs and put in Andersonville Prison.
    The Confederate doctor wrapped up his shoulder stump with maggots to eat the dead flesh.
    His "shebang" roommate had had his eye shot out, so the one-armed guy would urinate in the empty socket each morning - to prevent infection.

Christ, I could have lived without that Armybrat...

asshat SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton's Avatar
    Yeah, but it's all true. Maggots only eat dead flesh and not life flesh and clean infections. American Indians used to piss on wounds to clean them.

Somehow the notion of putting maggots on a stumped up arm grosses me out much less than finding them in my garbage can or on my kitchen floor. weird, I know.

asshat MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    I'm going to go vomit now.

asshat beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer's Avatar
    Greater than 300 yards from an elementary school

Re: Woke up to maggots on my kitchen floor

I'm going to go vomit now.
    if you blow chunks I'mgonna hurl

sent from my phone and I thought you all needed to know that I have taptalk(sic) and a hot new Android phone and $200 jeans too

asshat Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five's Avatar
    Y'all have made my original post seem less disgusting now. Thank you. Go shag.

Was that necessary, armybrat? Christ.

bunghole Tila is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Tila is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Tila is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Tila is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Tila's Avatar

Re: Woke up to maggots on my kitchen floor

Ewwh! I can handle snakes, spiders and most creepy crawlies but maggots freak me the $#@! out.

asshat Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley's Avatar
    Strange how bugs can rub you different ways depending on the situation.

I $#@!ing hate $#@!roaches. If I see one of those $#@!ers running around my apartment, I will scream like a little girl.

But, I do remember a drunken night in Ching Rai when I ate a full plate of fried roaches without vomiting. Just added a little sauce. Tasted like chicken.

asshat Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68's Avatar

asshat Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh's Avatar
    What's lost in Army Brat's post is the fact that his DAD lived in a time when he could actually talk to a Civil $#@!ing War Vet.

I'm not entirely sure my Great Great Gandad could have said that.

asshat miguelito Shaggy Gold Club miguelito Shaggy Gold Club miguelito Shaggy Gold Club miguelito Shaggy Gold Club miguelito Shaggy Gold Club miguelito Shaggy Gold Club miguelito Shaggy Gold Club miguelito Shaggy Gold Club miguelito Shaggy Gold Club miguelito Shaggy Gold Club miguelito Shaggy Gold Club miguelito's Avatar
    This event was second only to the time my wife had her girlfriends over. I am allergic to fish... and the smell of fish reminds me of vomit... because when I eat fish - well I vomit.
    The story that followed was not the kind of story I'd hoped to hear. wife, girlfriends, fishy smell...

asshat Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian's Avatar
    This thread may save someone's life someday.

asshat Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith's Avatar
    two slices of bread lil' miracle whip dab of dijon.....and you are a survivor. Quit tossin' out good protein. Many cultures will catch a fish or kill an animal and let it rot before eatin'...the maggots are better protein. ya heard

asshat hopkinsnhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hopkinsnhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hopkinsnhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hopkinsnhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hopkinsnhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hopkinsnhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hopkinsnhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hopkinsnhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hopkinsnhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hopkinsnhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hopkinsnhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hopkinsnhorns's Avatar
    Puke 'n Rally!!!

asshat Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death's Avatar
    the thread title is the first line of a damn fine country song

thanks obama jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red Five
    Has this ever happened to anyone else?
    yup. a year or so ago i walked into my kitchen and had about a half dozen crawling around in front of the fridge. cleaned them up and 20 min later there were a couple more. turns out there was a dead rat under the fridge. big $#@!er too - hard as hell to get out from under there.

asshat phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    When my Dad was a kid in a small Missouri town 90 years ago, a one-armed Union Civil War veteran lived nearby. The old gent told Dad how he had his arm shot off in battle before he was captured by the Rebs and put in Andersonville Prison.
    The Confederate doctor wrapped up his shoulder stump with maggots to eat the dead flesh.
    His "shebang" roommate had had his eye shot out, so the one-armed guy would urinate in the empty socket each morning - to prevent infection.
    Pissing in an eye notwithstanding, yup maggots is gud for healing $#@!:
    Healing Wounds With Maggots
    Maggots Can Be Useful for Treating Deep Wounds

WebMD Health NewsSept. 20, 2004 -- Chances are if you found maggots chowing down on a wound, you'd make a beeline to the closest hospital. But, it might surprise you to find the little buggers may be just what the doctor ordered.

New research published in the October issue of Clinical Infectious Diseases has found that maggots are useful in treating deep wounds without increasing the risk of further infection. Maggots work because they eat dead tissue (debridement) within the wound, which can promote infection. This treatment seems to help reduce the risk of infection after surgery because the larvae are thought to secrete substances that fight infection.

Old Remedy Gets New Look
    Maggot debridement therapy (MDT) has been around since the 1920s as a treatment for bone and tissue infections, but a new wave of studies demonstrating its safety and benefits have prompted a surge of popularity.

MDT uses "sterile" larvae, Phaenica sericata, which are placed on a person's wound twice a week and left there for 48 to 72 hours. The maggots only eat dead tissue, leaving live tissue intact.

There is some concern that disinfected larvae may cause or worsen a pre-existing infection in a wound.

Researchers Ronald A. Sherman and Kathleen J. Shimoda looked at the issue. Their study looked at whether maggot therapy given prior to surgical treatment of wounds would increase infection rates after surgery. They evaluated the safety and effectiveness of MDT performed on 143 patients between 1990 and 1995.

Their study shows that wounds debrided with maggots prior to surgery were less likely to develop an infection after surgery compared with wounds not treated with MDT.

Researchers looked at 25 wounds, 10 treated with maggot debridement therapy. None of the 10 wounds treated with MDT before surgery became infected. Almost a third (six out of 19) of the wounds not treated with MDT before surgery developed an infection after surgery. The surgical closure of these wounds also fell apart.

"Presurgical MDT effectively prepared the wound bed for surgical closure, without increased risk of post-surgical wound infection," the co-authors conclude in their report.

Pain in the would was the most common side effect.
    ]link

They even got an anagram for it (MOT)!! Awesome!

I draw dicks. No homo. THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone's Avatar
    $#@!. This. Thread.

asshat iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush's Avatar
    I might be a woman beater, but I'm not a pussy eater
    i'm going to go jerk off now

I read armbrats post as Phill Hartman in So I Married an Axe Murderer.

asshat TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB's Avatar
    kill it! kill it with fire!

asshat msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Doesn't this thread belong in GM Steakhouse paired with Houston BBQ.

asshat Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death's Avatar
    anagram
    strike 1

asshat MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm's Avatar
    screwworm

asshat Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    When my Dad was a kid in a small Missouri town 90 years ago,
    what was the name of the town?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    what was the name of the town?
    Graham, in Nodaway County between St.Joe and Maryville.

Dad's family physician when he was growing up had been a US Army doctor in the 1898 Spanish-American War. The old gent was still practicing in the early 1950s, and even treated me for a minor injury.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronManheimSteamroller View Post
    Christ, I could have lived without that Armybrat...
    Well, those yankee POWs probably wouldn't have lived with out it.

bunghole chevy369 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? chevy369 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? chevy369 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? chevy369 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? chevy369 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? chevy369 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? chevy369 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? chevy369 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? chevy369 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? chevy369 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Get rid of body...

asshat pmg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pmg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pmg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pmg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pmg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pmg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pmg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pmg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pmg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pmg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pmg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pmg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Marsh View Post
    What's lost in Army Brat's post is the fact that his DAD lived in a time when he could actually talk to a Civil $#@!ing War Vet.

I'm not entirely sure my Great Great Gandad could have said that.
    My great great grandad was killed at Chickamauga.
    The last Civil War vets didn't die until the 1950s.

asshat bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    yup. a year or so ago i walked into my kitchen and had about a half dozen crawling around in front of the fridge. cleaned them up and 20 min later there were a couple more. turns out there was a dead rat under the fridge. big $#@!er too - hard as hell to get out from under there.
    big f'ing shocker there. damn R.O.U.S.

Wolfgang? Wolfgand? Vo bist du??

asshat NotActuallyALonghorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NotActuallyALonghorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NotActuallyALonghorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NotActuallyALonghorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NotActuallyALonghorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NotActuallyALonghorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NotActuallyALonghorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NotActuallyALonghorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NotActuallyALonghorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NotActuallyALonghorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NotActuallyALonghorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NotActuallyALonghorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    big f'ing shocker there. damn R.O.U.S.
    Rodents of unusual size? I don't think they exist.

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction's Avatar
    Yep I once had a disgusting room mate (not Doc) that would leave food out all over the kitchen for days on end.... It took me throwing up all over the kitchen to get him to clean it up.

Just killed about fifteen in my kitchen. Don't know where they came from. I'm about to nuke the house from orbit.

asshat King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune's Avatar
    They're only noodles.

pull my finger unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HornOnTheBayou View Post
    Just killed about fifteen in my kitchen. Don't know where they came from. I'm about to nuke the house from orbit.
    Sounds like there's a dead critter somewhere. Ask Ellie May if any are MIA.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronManheimSteamroller View Post
    MY wife left trash in the garage for about a week without telling me... maggots Galore... disgusting. hosed em out. Then showered in boiling water for about three hours.

The girls come over, I leave... wife puts a giant Salmon in the oven... gets wasted. I come home the next morning and what has been sitting out for 12 hours? yep. Fish. I am gagging, wrap the thing up... tote it outside and what is in the trash can? three baby diapers, sitting in hot water... flies and baby $#@!. No Joke. I put it all in a bag and dragged it to the end of the driveway. I then bleached and power washed the trash cans and the driveway where they had been sitting...

My wife came home in the afternoon. I did not speak to her for about three hours and even then I was too mad to even tell her about what happened.
    This makes me laugh...

asshat Brock Sampson grows his own roses Brock Sampson grows his own roses Brock Sampson grows his own roses Brock Sampson grows his own roses Brock Sampson grows his own roses Brock Sampson grows his own roses Brock Sampson grows his own roses Brock Sampson grows his own roses Brock Sampson grows his own roses Brock Sampson grows his own roses Brock Sampson grows his own roses Brock Sampson's Avatar

This way to the cafeteria!
    Last edited by Brock Sampson; 08-03-2012 at 11:43 PM.

asshat Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison's Avatar

asshat r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrie Eleison View Post
    Those are mealworms, not maggots.

asshat C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man's Avatar
    Reminds me of time when an old college roommate and I went hunting during Xmas break in West Texas. We both shot deer and processed them on the ranch. Went back to Austin where he caught a plane to Jersey for the rest of the holidays and I drove to San Antonio. We got a call about three weeks later from his other roommate who had gone back to Austin early. We were in such a hurry to get out of Austin we left the entirety of the venison raw sitting on the kitchen counter as opposed to the freezer. Oops. Cannot imagine what that place smelled like.

bunghole RoyaleWithCheese is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RoyaleWithCheese is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RoyaleWithCheese is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RoyaleWithCheese is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RoyaleWithCheese is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RoyaleWithCheese is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RoyaleWithCheese is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RoyaleWithCheese is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RoyaleWithCheese's Avatar
    My mother in law left half a watermelon in my garage NEXT to the trash can in a plastic heb bag after a fourth of july at mi casa. Needless to say I didnt see it for almost a week because not only did she leave it next to and not in the trash can, but also on the side between the trash can and the wall which made it not immediately visible.

I had gnats in my entire house and garage for like two weeks. I was so pissed when I finally figured out where they were coming from. Why wouldnt you just throw it away???

I miss my slutty avatar. Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger's Avatar
    How old ARE you, armybrat?

we have a little fridge in the laundry room for extra space. apparently one day one of the kids hit the defrost button in it and it shut off. there was about half a roasted chicken in there. who knows how many days/weeks later, after noticing a surprising number of houseflys in our house, i opened the door of that fridge to a horrible horrible smell and probably a hundred or so maggots in their own private condo. took that puppy out back and hosed it out, sprayed with bleach. left a maggot trail in so doing that i had to sweep up. tremendously fun episode.

Quote Originally Posted by pmg View Post
    My great great grandad was killed at Chickamauga.
    The last Civil War vets didn't die until the 1950s.
    the last civil war widow died just a couple of years ago it seems. not the vet's first marriage, obviously.

edit, it was 2004.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...ar-widow_x.htm
    Last edited by Duck of Death; 08-04-2012 at 11:17 AM.

+ Reply to Thread