+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2010 CFB Season Predictions...In MS Paint

I draw dicks. No homo. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone's Avatar

2010 CFB Season Predictions...In MS Paint

Part 1 of 2

I draw dicks. No homo. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone has a gigantic e-peen. THujone's Avatar
    Part 2 of 2

more gold at www.prevailandride.blogspot.com
    Last edited by THujone; 08-31-2010 at 12:41 AM.

asshat The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower's Avatar
    classics.

Spaceballs FTW!

asshat kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30's Avatar
    awesome.

bunghole OAD is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? OAD is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? OAD's Avatar
    just amazing

bunghole Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad's Avatar
    You absolutely nailed Dan Hawkins and Mark May. Uncanny.

asshat USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC's Avatar
    the dan hawkins one is so beyond $#@!ing epic...words cannot describe

asshat shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz's Avatar
    Kickin' in the front seat, Sittin' in the back seat
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to THujone again."

asshat ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses
    Wow the intramurals one is killer.

asshat Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    this is art. pure and simple. art. better than a lot of $#@! they tried to pass off as art in the MoMA.

Thujone FTMFW once again.

bunghole Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad slams and goes hard. Teddy Salad's Avatar
    My bold prediction is that THujone will go undefeated at MSPaint this season.

chilidipper Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore.
    Hawkins and Pelini $#@!ing killed me!

asshat Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy's Avatar
    i was here.

asshat Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger's Avatar
    Very well done. Impressed.

asshat USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC's Avatar
    The Bear resurrection is epic as well

Freida's Boss DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN's Avatar
    I do believe this is your best work to date and that is really saying something. The good news is this should make EDSBS or deadspin and Bob will make some coin off the clicks.

asshat F18Mustang is a rep whore. F18Mustang is a rep whore. F18Mustang is a rep whore. F18Mustang is a rep whore. F18Mustang is a rep whore. F18Mustang is a rep whore. F18Mustang is a rep whore. F18Mustang is a rep whore. F18Mustang is a rep whore. F18Mustang is a rep whore. F18Mustang is a rep whore. F18Mustang's Avatar
    You should get $#@!ing paid for this.

Quote Originally Posted by F18Mustang View Post
    You should get $#@!ing paid for this.
    Seriously. LSU Freek turned this kinda stuff into a paying gig. (Or at least for a little while he did. Where is that guy now?)

You might have to sellout and drop the $#@! bags though...

asshat Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley's Avatar
    You should get $#@!ing laid for this.

asshat preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555's Avatar
    "Could you maybe shed some tears or quote jesus or some $#@!?"

Straight to classics.

bunghole dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard.
    In on page 1 before classics.

asshat PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT's Avatar
    i never listen to bob and dan on 1310 the ticket
    highlights: pelini's nose, mark may, and the fact that you made the chinaman yellow.

vry good

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Salad View Post
    Seriously. LSU Freek turned this kinda stuff into a paying gig. (Or at least for a little while he did. Where is that guy now?)

You might have to sellout and drop the $#@! bags though... draw more $#@!s and keep being awesome
    nsoaa

no sell out at all

bunghole Pulpwood Horn slams and goes hard. Pulpwood Horn slams and goes hard. Pulpwood Horn slams and goes hard. Pulpwood Horn slams and goes hard. Pulpwood Horn slams and goes hard. Pulpwood Horn slams and goes hard. Pulpwood Horn slams and goes hard. Pulpwood Horn slams and goes hard. Pulpwood Horn slams and goes hard. Pulpwood Horn slams and goes hard. Pulpwood Horn slams and goes hard. Pulpwood Horn's Avatar
    You kick all kind of ass.
    It's not just the drawing... which is brilliant.
    It's the effortless way of weaving the Shag meta-narrative into an image. The Resurrection of Robert Griffin wouldn't be nearly as funny without the mspaint during conference expansion.

And my favorite one here is the demoralized Dan Hawkins image.

bunghole dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard. dgvillere slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by THujone View Post

In which game does this occur? SFA?

asshat TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer's Avatar
    That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet
    Keepin it brutal. Very nice.

asshat MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    oh my god. $#@!in epic!

well done thujone!

asshat vtaenz is a rep whore. vtaenz is a rep whore. vtaenz is a rep whore. vtaenz is a rep whore. vtaenz is a rep whore. vtaenz is a rep whore. vtaenz is a rep whore. vtaenz is a rep whore. vtaenz is a rep whore. vtaenz is a rep whore. vtaenz is a rep whore. vtaenz's Avatar
    I imagine the feeling you get from seeing these is the same one you get when you go to heaven.

asshat jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519's Avatar
    I'm about to throw up, I'm laughing so hard.

Banned VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero
    as great as all of it is, $#@! off boise state had me laughing hardest.

Awesome, would read again. +rep for you.

Hipster Rights Advocate texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax's Avatar
    I don't like to say lol, because it's not accurate. but I am very much loling right now.

lulz.

excellent burn on boise

Awesome Thujone!! The force is strong with you...

Curious to see what your prediction for Horn Nation is.

Pelini and Hawkins FTW

asshat The Eyes grows his own roses The Eyes grows his own roses The Eyes grows his own roses The Eyes grows his own roses The Eyes grows his own roses The Eyes grows his own roses The Eyes grows his own roses The Eyes grows his own roses The Eyes grows his own roses The Eyes grows his own roses The Eyes grows his own roses The Eyes's Avatar
    meh.
    my god, that was
    effin'
    hilarious.

asshat RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24's Avatar
    Hawkins FTMFW

asshat cam4mav grows his own roses cam4mav grows his own roses cam4mav grows his own roses cam4mav grows his own roses cam4mav grows his own roses cam4mav grows his own roses cam4mav grows his own roses cam4mav grows his own roses cam4mav grows his own roses cam4mav grows his own roses cam4mav grows his own roses cam4mav's Avatar
    nailed hawkins!
    $#@! off boise state and the RGIII Baylor had me loling

asshat HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH's Avatar
    in on the first page. you rock thujone

asshat RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas's Avatar
    Wow.

bunghole Tank is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    This is without question your best work to date!

And that is really saying something as I have been a fan for a LONG time!

Umeyer - Perfect
    Mark May and Lou - Perfect
    howeverer...........

D.Hawkins - as if it was created by God himself!

<"In" on the 1st page... as this is NO DOUBT hitting the classics!>

Usually Posts GIFs hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785's Avatar
    Nicely done.

asshat KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa's Avatar
    well done, sir.

asshat honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn's Avatar
    That Hawkins is unbelievable. Thanks.

Rep-A Ponzi Scheme MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5's Avatar
    Unanimous, Hawkins is FTW

Banned Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen
    JoePa is actually ditching the glasses.

asshat slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch's Avatar
    thank you for the laughs. Excellent work!

+ Reply to Thread