+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best way to ship x-rays?

asshat Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines's Avatar

Best way to ship x-rays?

I need to send actual x-ray films to a doctor out of town. What is a good way to do this? A shipping tube like you'd use for blueprints? What would be better is if there was place in Austin I could have the films converted into an image for a reasonable price.

They may be able to send them online. It's worth inquiring at the location that did the Xrays.

asshat Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Austinvines's Avatar
    Yeah, I asked for images when I requested the x-rays but Austin Regional Clinic SW couldn't/wouldn't do it.

Jerkass next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus's Avatar
    I'm from the, uh, Confidential Committee on Moral Abuses
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonbryan View Post
    They may be able to send them online. It's worth inquiring at the location that did the Xrays.
    ask about them being burnt to disc.

Duke of New York Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97's Avatar
    If you have to send an original, roll it up into a tube.

asshat Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor's Avatar
    It would be unusual for the images to have been done in any way other than digital format nowadays.

You will need to fill out a release of information form and it will likely cost you a fee, but the facility that performed the images should be very familiar with this process. If not, bitch up the chain.

Austin Radio is going to scan them to disc for me gratis. Nice guys, they are. Thanks.

• + Reply to Thread