+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scramble a phone number?

Scramble a phone number?

Is there a service one can pay to throw up a random # on someone's caller ID? I have hired a lazy contractor who needs to finish up some work at my house, but he won't answer calls from my land line, any of my family's cell #s, or my office, because he knows it's me. Lazy and fear of confrontation is a bad combination. At least he's skilled.

Yes, I could borrow a neighbor's phone. I'm looking for an alternative. Yes, I could fire him. He's a nice guy and I owe him over $500 whereas he only owes me about 4 hours of work. I want him to get paid, but more than that, I want my job finished.

asshat G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4's Avatar
    get a google voice number. it's free.

http://voice.google.com

That worked. Thanks.

A little late but spoofcard.com works well and is actually fun. You can make any number you want appear on the caller ID, record the call, and disguise your voice.

asshat G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4's Avatar
    holy $#@! that spoofcard site is awesome.

we can spoof caller id numbers with our voip system- but that's a pretty cool web tool.

asshat vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox's Avatar
    uh, very $#@!ing impressive.

Positive Rep given...

fucktard DANHOLCOMBCLARK is a gaywad assfaget DANHOLCOMBCLARK is a gaywad assfaget DANHOLCOMBCLARK's Avatar
    I am having difficulty generating a number, any suggestions?

fucktard DANHOLCOMBCLARK is a gaywad assfaget DANHOLCOMBCLARK is a gaywad assfaget DANHOLCOMBCLARK's Avatar
    I am trying to use this service and have been on for an hour attempting to generate a phone #.

asshat The University Shaggy Gold Club The University Shaggy Gold Club The University Shaggy Gold Club The University Shaggy Gold Club The University Shaggy Gold Club The University Shaggy Gold Club The University Shaggy Gold Club The University Shaggy Gold Club The University Shaggy Gold Club The University Shaggy Gold Club The University Shaggy Gold Club The University's Avatar
    maybe you're just too $#@!ing stupid?

asshat tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone's Avatar
    Is it just me or have there been an unusually large number of necro bumps lately?

Too many

*67 then number

asshat iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush's Avatar
    I might be a woman beater, but I'm not a pussy eater
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjazz View Post
    That worked. Thanks.
    Did he ever mail you you're blinds/shades/shutters?

You can also download CallerID Faker.

overachieving asshat idigTexas slams and goes hard. idigTexas slams and goes hard. idigTexas slams and goes hard. idigTexas slams and goes hard. idigTexas slams and goes hard. idigTexas slams and goes hard. idigTexas slams and goes hard. idigTexas slams and goes hard. idigTexas slams and goes hard. idigTexas slams and goes hard. idigTexas slams and goes hard. idigTexas's Avatar
    And how does someone with only two posts, THOSE two posts, already have two green bars? Someone's repping their new sock.

Just took care of that.

asshat iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush Shaggy Gold Club iamthepush's Avatar
    I might be a woman beater, but I'm not a pussy eater
    Quote Originally Posted by idigTexas View Post
    And how does someone with only two posts, THOSE two posts, already have two green bars? Someone's repping their new sock.
    it was me. he had two red ones and, well, I just had to see what I could do, ya know?

Cares not for beans Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles's Avatar

Scramble a phone number?

My favorite was still the carpet cleaning guy

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...leaners-Austin
    Last edited by Homercles; 02-11-2014 at 08:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread