+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Let the Dana Holgorsen bidding war begin.

Quote Originally Posted by al pastor View Post
    as is typical of your aspergers style, CU had barely any life before or after cody hawkins, and all in all cody's redeemed himself decently over his career.

I was there at the games, where were you aside from bloviating on a message board? Oh, right, "figuring out who's who in the OC world." You're the only man with contacts, no one else.

Note, with my first comment I wasn't $#@!ting on your white knight, just offering a less than stellar chapter of his history you glossed over in your rush to chastise those not considering Helfrich. As applewhite said, it's completely Chip Kelly's machine, but, hey, go foward with the possibility of hiring another Dan Hawkins to be UT OC if you want.

No no, al pastor. CU showed all kinds of life in 2006 when they were 2-10 after winning the Big 12 North the year before under Barnett. Helfrich in particular deserves tons of credit for that 107th ranked scoring offense. No other OC could produce 10 points in a loss to Montana State with a roster like CU's.

It's a really a shame that Cody Hawkins had to destroy what he was building there. In 2006 without Cody Hawkins, they were ranked 116th in passing offense and 114th in passing efficiency. They were doing great at QB until Cody Hawkins $#@!ed it all up!

bunghole L_I_V_I_N is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? L_I_V_I_N's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmomsbox View Post
    "We're Texas" what does that even mean ? I respect your history and recent sucess but, yall are between a rock and a hard place with Coach Boom .. Might be hard to get an high profile OC with a HCIW set up already...
    Money...

Not only are the Texas Longhorns the most valuable college football team, they are also the most valuable NCAA team in any college sport
    . According to CBS Sports, the Longhorns are valued at approximately $119 million, and turned a $59 million profit last year. Perhaps appropriately, the University of Texas made its head coach – Mack Brown – the highest paid football coach of any college program, committing $5.1 million for next season on December 10, 2009 according to USA Today.
    In 2009, two football assistants made more than $650,000: Kiffin ($1.2 million) and Muschamp ($900,000).
    This year, assuming Kiffin did not take a massive pay cut from USC, six will be making at least $700,000.

Georgia has agreed to pay former Dallas Cowboys defensive line coach Todd Grantham $750,000 to be its defensive coordinator; that's 130% more than it paid Willie Martinez, who was fired.

National champion Alabama's defensive coordinator, Kirby Smart, spurned an offer from Georgia before Grantham's hiring and received a 108% raise to $750,000.

LSU's John Chavis and South Carolina's Ellis Johnson are making $700,000.
    •The average annual pay in 2009 for a head coach in Division I NCAA football was $1.36 million, according to USA Today.
    Assistant Coach Salaries
    •USA Today also notes that at least 66 assistant coaches in Division I NCAA football made $300,000 or more for the 2009 season. Nationwide statistics indicate that one in four assistant coaches among the nearly 900 assistants in Division I football earned more than $200,000 a year, according to CBS Moneywatch. Five of the highest-paid assistant coaches in the country earned upwards of $600,00 in 2009.

Read more: The Average Salary of a College Football Coach | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_7472777_av...#ixzz16zildqIl
    I doubt the money making machine at Texas would blink at droppong $700K for the right coordinator.

******************News Flash***********************

DANA HOLGERSON WILL NOT COACH AT UT....

Why? Because the guy is a year away from getting his own gig... Why come and sit behind Coach Boom for the head coaching title...
    Malzahn ... Same $#@!ing thing... Dude will be a head coach soon.. No need to pad his resume..
    You guys are dreaming with these big name hires.. just becuase your"texas" doesnt mean yall get anyone anytime..

Lets be real here... Its probably going to be Major getting the gig... Decent hire.. Should do better than MR. East &West Davis...

Yall want to think outside the box??? Go get Chad Morriss from Tulsa... He had a top 5 offense this year as a OC.. He coached Grape in highschool ... He is very respected with high school coaches in the state... This guy is best buddies with Malzahn.. They think a like and talk all the time.... Only thing is.. Morris is an Aggie... Ags all acros the state hope that Sherman makes a run at this guy this year...

Anyway I posted this because I couldnt believe no one has brought his name up yet... Yall want 5* Grape back? Sign his old coach and run the offense he put up crazy numbers with..
    butthurt is not a good color on you

fucktard kowboykarl is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokoloco View Post
    I'm $#@!ting eggrolls right now
    You should eat some bran...

asshat Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    don't we first need a coaching vacancy before we can hire Dana Dane as OC?

asshat DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik slams and goes hard. DrManik's Avatar
    My point is that Holgerson needed OSU to validate his skills.. He doesnt need yall for that.. In fact it would be a risky move.. He can stay at OSU one more year and move on to head gig or he might get a shot this year..
    He could move on to a head coaching job very soon by staying at OSU. He could also take a bit of a risk, accept the much greater salary that we can provide him, attain success at Texas, and move on to a much better head coaching job than the one OSU's success would get him.

asshat closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses
    Quote Originally Posted by longhornmatt View Post
    This is just wrong. CU's offense was worse in 2006 before Cody Hawkins took over than it was in 2007 and 2008 with him at QB.

They were extremely $#@!ty on offense all 3 years Helfrich was there, though, so it's kind of picking nits. 107th in scoring offense in 2006 (pre Cody Hawkins), then 62nd in 2007, and 100th in 2008. Numbers like that are a huge red flag for an OC no matter how bad the talent was. They were much worse offensively than they had been under Gary Barnett.

But, the time with Koetter looked good. The time at Oregon obviously looks good. I'm sure he has learned from Kelly and become a better coach.

However, there are no negatives against Malzahn and Holgerson when you look purely at their on-the-field track records. They have been wildly successful every year, and they have done it under different head coaches.

Maybe Helfrich is just a a run of the mill guy without Chip Kelly, or maybe he isn't. We don't know for sure, but we do know he sucked the one other time he was OC without Chip Kelly above him. On the other hand, we do know that Holgerson and Malzahn have never sucked. We know Holgerson can be successful without Kevin Sumlin, and we know Malzahn can do his thing no matter where he is.

Why take the risk with Helfrich when you have proven sure things with Malzahn and Holgerson? I have a lot more tolerance for a risk that a guy won't be a Mack Brown goodie-goodie on Saturday nights than a risk that the guy actually isn't that great an OC.
    You make great points. I hadn't read back on what I remember, and I had 2007 and 2006 crossed up, clearly. My thought was that he had done better than the numbers apparently reflect. I'm biased about the guy because of who he's coached under outside of Hawkins and what he's done when doing so, including now when everyone basically dismisses him.

I'd be for any of the guys being thrown around, and have been consistent in that regard on this board this season. My issue is simply that tossing this guy aside so quickly seem wasteful.

asshat HornMafia is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornMafia is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornMafia is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornMafia is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornMafia is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornMafia is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornMafia's Avatar
    Go get the best guy. Period. If that is Dana Holgorsen, hire him. If he leaves next year, go get the best guy then. Or woman. But I think that would cause people to go ape $#@!.

asshat closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjazz View Post
    I (almost) agree . . . I was really just alluding to ctj's admonishment over "just sayin' $#@!". Clearly, it's OK for him to do it, just not anybody else.
    Yes, I get it, jimmy. You don't like my tone or my behavior. If you don't understand the difference between me passing along something that is being discussed around folks that are involved versus wild_turkey with an incorrect take about how Muschamp was perceived 3 years ago, then so be it. It was hardly just a case of me and another guy not seeing it the same way.

arbiter of taste huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio View Post
    We need a ctj reality show. Just put cameras in his house.

"You want fruity pebbles for breakfast you ignorant little twit? Everyone who has a brain and an ounce of logic knows that golden grahams are the best cereal out there, to say otherwise just makes you look like the child that you are."

(small child cries)

(ctj laughs and goes back to posting on shaggy)

fin.
    posrep. first time i've ever psoted that

Quote Originally Posted by al pastor View Post
    butthurt is not a good color on you
    What makes you think Im butthurt? Because I gave some solid advice on a OC choice.. Im butthurt because my 3* QB/Wr put up better numbers in 6 games than 5* Gibert did all season? I really didnt come here to troll .. Was just amazed that Morris hadnt come up yet... But if you want to start talking internet crap we can :)

Quote Originally Posted by hottang View Post
    CTJ,

I'm curious as to what exactly makes someone a "Mack Brown guy"? Do you know Mack personally? Does he come visit you at your parent's house?
    A "Mack Brown Guy" is someone exhibiting the kind of values that Brown has basically lived by and espoused during his tenure at Texas. As a fan of OU and Bob Stoops, I can understand how the concept of someone living by what they talk about for all of the public to see would be a difficult thing to grasp, but one doesn't need a personal relationship with Brown after 13 years of him running this program to get a feel for what values he might have when selecting players and coaches.

Holgorsen's name has come up for every open job already. We do have some cash at oSu and dropping $700K on DH wouldn't really break the bank. They started negotiating a contract extension months ago.

Stay at oSu, everyone on offense coming back except Hunter and Bowling, rock for one more year and you get your choice of open head coaching positions.

or

Take over an offense in shambles, risk failure on perhaps the biggest stage in CFB, wait a lot longer for that opportunity if you do fail.

I'm waiting for a reason he'd leave other than "we're Texas."

Quote Originally Posted by DrManik View Post
    He could move on to a head coaching job very soon by staying at OSU. He could also take a bit of a risk, accept the much greater salary that we can provide him, attain success at Texas, and move on to a much better head coaching job than the one OSU's success would get him.
    I agree with you DR... i just dont think its worth the risk for him... but WTF do i know... one bad year can screw some OC's (not named Davis)

I already know I'm an idiot. So save it.

Any guy coming in has to coexist with two head coaches, theoretically. This makes the situation exponentially more difficult, doesn't it. Yes it does. So glad you mentioned it.

asshat Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    Holgorsen was born in 1971 and is banging Okie State co-eds.

I was born in 1971 and I'd love to be banging Okie State co-eds.

Therefore, I would approve of his hiring at UT.

asshat longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebigmatt View Post
    Holgorsen's name has come up for every open job already. We do have some cash at oSu and dropping $700K on DH wouldn't really break the bank. They started negotiating a contract extension months ago.

Stay at oSu, everyone on offense coming back except Hunter and Bowling, rock for one more year and you get your choice of open head coaching positions.

or

Take over an offense in shambles, risk failure on perhaps the biggest stage in CFB, wait a lot longer for that opportunity if you do fail.

I'm waiting for a reason he'd leave other than "we're Texas."
    Um. $.

holgorsen's name has come up for every open job already. We do have some cash at osu and dropping $700k on dh wouldn't really break the bank. They started negotiating a contract extension months ago.

Stay at osu, everyone on offense coming back except hunter and bowling, rock for one more year and you get your choice of open head coaching positions.

Or

take over an offense in shambles, risk failure on perhaps the biggest stage in cfb, wait a lot longer for that opportunity if you do fail.

I'm waiting for a reason he'd leave other than "we're texas."
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    this

dream scenario for someone is to take over something that has incredible resources but was in shambles because of the predecessor's incompetence. apply this to any job.

If I was an aggie or an Okie State fan, I'd probably be too ignorant of what running the show as a program feels like too. The opportunity to go on to the biggest stage of CFB and compete is what drives successful guys and what would wilt pussies that prefer to compete perennially for 4th place.

arbiter of taste huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge grows his own roses huge's Avatar
    no $#@! po

I'd expect anyone with a brain and some balls to be able to come in and dramatically improve that monkey$#@! from this year...

NAACP National Champ Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F18Mustang View Post
    Pretty sure the Y is the inside receiver/flex back in the trips set he drew.
    but i'd be fine with it being the REAL Barrett Matthews.

NAACP National Champ Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post

cosign.

asshat SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn's Avatar
    Because I gave some solid advice on a OC choice..

Oh thank god you were here to give such solid advice. I'm sure Mack, Boom, and Holgorson are all strongly considering this as we speak. this site is much better off with yourmomsbox here to give solid advice.

Quote Originally Posted by azwethinkweizm View Post
    Dana will not go to Texas unless he's promised the head coaching spot after Mack retires. Take your pick: Will or Dana?
    He make take the position knowing he has a 50/50 shot that Boom leaves for Georgia before Mack is ready to retire.

asshat ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    How about he takes the position because he's going to get a gigantic raise?

bunghole hobbs is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? hobbs is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? hobbs is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? hobbs is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? hobbs is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? hobbs is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? hobbs is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? hobbs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by po elvis View Post
    dream scenario for someone is to take over something that has incredible resources but was in shambles because of the predecessor's incompetence. apply this to any job.
    This + $$$$$$$

bunghole L_I_V_I_N is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? L_I_V_I_N's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rtherrell View Post
    He make take the position knowing he has a 50/50 shot that Boom leaves for Georgia before Mack is ready to retire.
    HC at Texas (multi-million dollar gig with the reasources to stay on top), that might peak an OC's interest.

chilidipper Bevo Num1 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bevo Num1 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bevo Num1 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bevo Num1 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bevo Num1 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bevo Num1 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bevo Num1 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bevo Num1 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bevo Num1 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bevo Num1 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bevo Num1 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    What makes you think Im butthurt? Because I gave some solid advice on a OC choice.. Im butthurt because my 3* QB/Wr put up better numbers in 6 games than 5* Gibert did all season? I really didnt come here to troll .. Was just amazed that Morris hadnt come up yet... But if you want to start talking internet crap we can :)
    You mad.

Not every coordinator wants to be a head coach

asshat Capt. Insano slams and goes hard. Capt. Insano slams and goes hard. Capt. Insano slams and goes hard. Capt. Insano slams and goes hard. Capt. Insano slams and goes hard. Capt. Insano slams and goes hard. Capt. Insano slams and goes hard. Capt. Insano slams and goes hard. Capt. Insano slams and goes hard. Capt. Insano slams and goes hard. Capt. Insano slams and goes hard. Capt. Insano's Avatar
    So what's the problem? I don't understand.

asshat Fondren & Main grows his own roses Fondren & Main grows his own roses Fondren & Main grows his own roses Fondren & Main grows his own roses Fondren & Main grows his own roses Fondren & Main grows his own roses Fondren & Main grows his own roses Fondren & Main grows his own roses Fondren & Main grows his own roses Fondren & Main grows his own roses Fondren & Main grows his own roses
    I think you guys are scared $#@!less tbqh. I mean here we are sitting at 5-7 (5-6 before we played y'all and y'all were supposed to slaughter us but only ended up winning by 7) and we've just eradicated the cancer from our body. We've come back from Stage IV no hope left cancer. Y'all were gonna have all this recruiting momentum and turn the tides, but now Mack is about to bend y'all over. It would only make sense that you don't want Holgorsen to come here. Everyone saw what he did with OSU in what was supposed to be a down year! You ever see that movie Snatch? You guys are Turkish when he says, "Now, we're $#@!ed." Only this time Bricktop's boys are outside and there are no pikeys to save you.

Quote Originally Posted by closetojumping View Post
    If I was an aggie or an Okie State fan, I'd probably be too ignorant of what running the show as a program feels like too. The opportunity to go on to the biggest stage of CFB and compete is what drives successful guys and what would wilt pussies that prefer to compete perennially for 4th place.
    I feel it necessary to point out the team that competes for 4th place finished tied for first this year...

I also hear that Gundy has Holgorsen locked up tight in the Atherton Hotel with a case of Tito's and half the Pom squad. Good luck boys!

Hes gonna take his talents to Austin.

Honestly Okie lite fans, think about it in terms of the BCS.

Say we both have the same record at the end of the year. Guess who they choose?....that's right it's Texas.
    Too much clout, too much tradition, too much relevance. Something Okie Lite doesn't have.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    False Chip Brown Tweets: http://jizzmop.tumblr.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post

works for me

I feel it necessary to point out the team that competes for 4th place finished tied for first this year...

I also hear that Gundy has Holgorsen locked up tight in the Atherton Hotel with a case of Tito's and half the Pom squad. Good luck boys!
    Why would he stay in Stillwater and guzzle Tito's, when he can come to Austin and chug Gran Patron Platinum by the glass full, sir? Good grief. And obviously OSU and ATM tied with an asterisk for the Big 12 South this year. That's why I said "perennially". Maybe "normally" should have been better.

asshat SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondren & Main View Post
    I think you guys are scared $#@!less tbqh. I mean here we are sitting at 5-7 (5-6 before we played y'all and y'all were supposed to slaughter us but only ended up winning by 7) and we've just eradicated the cancer from our body. We've come back from Stage IV no hope left cancer. Y'all were gonna have all this recruiting momentum and turn the tides, but now Mack is about to bend y'all over. It would only make sense that you don't want Holgorsen to come here. Everyone saw what he did with OSU in what was supposed to be a down year! You ever see that movie Snatch? You guys are Turkish when he says, "Now, we're $#@!ed." Only this time Bricktop's boys are outside and there are no pikeys to save you.
    Pretty much this.

Yeah, I've also heard of the Holgorsen stories. The guy is wild, but he can certainly coach an offense.

You can make all the arguments you want on how it would be better for DH to stay in that $#@!ty ass town. What will decide on where he works next year will be whether we want him or not. If we want him bad enough, he'll be wearing burnt orange next year. Chizik and Muschamp were in similar positions as DH is in now.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    False Chip Brown Tweets: http://jizzmop.tumblr.com/

bwahahaha well put sir

Quote Originally Posted by pacman View Post
    i had sex with your wife ctj

asshat Orange&White is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Orange&White is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Orange&White is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Orange&White is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Orange&White is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Orange&White is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Orange&White is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Orange&White is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Orange&White is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Orange&White is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Orange&White is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Orange&White's Avatar
    If the Cowboy fans are so sure their guy won't come here to coach, why are they over here in force trying to convince us of that?

They are laffaggy-esque in their need to respond to every single post about Holgerson.

asshat mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Horn View Post
    You must have missed the previous post so I'll repeat: We're Texas. If you're looking for a launching pad to be HC at a major program, being the DC/OC at Texas is probably the best opportunity a coach has of making that jump (see Muschamp to Tennessee). If he stays at OSU and continues to rock, he'd probably get offered some decent HC positions, but not likely at a major program. It really depends on his level of ambition.
    You mean like with your current offensive coordiator for example right? Remind me again where he's going to be HC at again next year?

Quote Originally Posted by Orange&White View Post
    If the Cowboy fans are so sure their guy won't come here to coach, why are they over here in force trying to convince us of that?

They are laffaggy-esque in their need to respond to every single post about Holgerson.
    No one is saying it won't happen. To the contrary, we all know it is a possibility. We are simply pointing out that it is not the slam dunk you guys seem to think it is. There are several compelling reasons for Holerson to stay put which I honestly think outweigh taking the jump to Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by Apple Jack View Post
    You can make all the arguments you want on how it would be better for DH to stay in that $#@!ty ass town.
    Why would he want to leave the comfort and safety of our $#@!ty ass town and risk Austin? You can get drunk and fall down in Stillwater and the cops will bring you home and tuck you into bed. Try that in Austin and some drugged out hippy will rape your face and steal your kidneys.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange&White View Post

I enjoy the $#@! outta this forum and finally have a thread where I have a dog in the fight.

asshat SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SubliminalHorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletpelini View Post
    You mean like with your current offensive coordiator for example right? Remind me again where he's going to be HC at again next year?
    um he sucks. any other mind-blowing questions?

Thirsty Virgin Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio's Avatar
    I enjoy the $#@! outta this forum and finally have a thread where I have a dog in the fight.
    Oh thank God you like it here. I was worried you were going to leave. Man, that was close. I'm gonna go take a nap.

it's called a rivalry game bud.... Pretty sure y'all were supposed
    to "slaughter" us in 06 & 07... Anything can happen
    in that game and you know it... While I really enjoyed every loss
    y'all had this year , I know it wont last... But you guys are
    crazy to think y'all will be back to 09 form by next year... Macks plan of early offers has come back to bite him... I think y'all are in for another rough year, despite a new OC... I see a 7-8 win year for the horns..

the godfather HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf's Avatar
    forget the money - most people would take a lateral move with the same salary just to go from stillwater to austin and get a nicer company car (better talent/recruiting).

+ Reply to Thread