+ Reply to Thread

Thread: houston rodeo bbq cook-off tent passes

asshat hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal's Avatar

houston rodeo bbq cook-off tent passes

the cook-off is in a month, that is just long enough for me to get a head start on everyone else and beat the annual rush.

need 1 or 2 passes for thursday and saturday.

asshat TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR's Avatar
    Just trying to be the best teammate I can be
    $#@! it, let's join a committee of some type and get in all days. It's only like $50. Might actually be on a team this year so there should be some hookups.

asshat KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOR View Post
    $#@! it, let's join a committee of some type and get in all days.

Hornimal is already on the Four Loko Rodeo Committee...

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...-event-tickets

asshat hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal's Avatar
    yes, buy some wine event tickets from me.

TOR being in a committee doesn't get you in a tent. you have to be on a cooking team or tent sponsor to do that. ever since the rodeo tightened up the alcohol rules teams have gotten more stingy with their passes.

asshat TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR's Avatar
    Just trying to be the best teammate I can be
    Ahhh, didn't know that, thanks. Will definitely look at some wine tickets, good way to get the redhead drunk and lusty.

asshat Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22's Avatar
    I was on the BBQ Cookoff Committee in San Antonio for 11 years. While it's not quite as big as the Houston cookoff (yet), it was still nice to be invited into every tent on the grounds. It's this weekend at Seaworld if anybody wants to warm up before Houston. Cajunhorn and I will kicking it.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lat22 View Post
    I was on the BBQ Cookoff Committee in San Antonio for 11 years. While it's not quite as big as the Houston cookoff (yet), it was still nice to be invited into every tent on the grounds. It's this weekend at Seaworld if anybody wants to warm up before Houston. Cajunhorn and I will kicking it.

please kick cajun for me, thanks

asshat msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. msbesq can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    We're invited every year to a tent from friends of ours who are sponsors. It's nice, but it would be better if it were possible to go into various tents. Most tents have pretty strict security these days and require wristbands or printed invitations.

+ Reply to Thread