+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does the IRS not print the 1040 Instruction book anymore?

asshat El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo's Avatar

Does the IRS not print the 1040 Instruction book anymore?

I can't find the damned thing anywhere. Libraries have the 1040EZ and the 1040A but not the 1040.

asshat El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo grows his own roses El Guapo's Avatar
    Yes, I know it's on a pdf file at the IRS site. I'm old and want a hard copy like I've used for the past 30 years and I don't want to spend $30 in ink to print out 180 pages on my HP deskjet.

Get off my lawn.

Jerkass next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore.
    I'm from the, uh, Confidential Committee on Moral Abuses
    so i guess you had 30 yeara to either make more money and need another form or to print out a copy of your own.

asshat Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor's Avatar
    I got a little postcard from them a good while back saying that the printed booklet would no longer be sent out.

On a related note, Schedule A is supposed to be ready on Feb 15th.
    Last edited by Wally Pryor; 02-09-2011 at 07:05 AM.

Sandwich Eater Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank's Avatar
    Y'all get off his lawn!

asshat Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Pryor View Post
    I got a little postcard from them a good while back saying that the printed booklet would no longer be sent out.
    Looks like NO forms will be mailed out.

NFAA

I've seen them at the library.

Do you collect them or something?

If you can use shaggy certainly you can use turbo tax.

asshat BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses
    Don't you want to move to smaller govt? I don't want my $30 of tax dollars going to print out an online booklet for you. Read it online, or print out the pages that you need.

I think the stoppage of mailing out the booklets is a good move. I've thrown that out unread for the past 12 years.

asshat Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    Yes, I know it's on a pdf file at the IRS site. I'm old and want a hard copy like I've used for the past 30 years and I don't want to spend $30 in ink to print out 180 pages on my HP deskjet.

Get off my lawn.
    Call the IRS at 1800 829 1040 and they will send you one.

I'm telling you, they are at the freaking library.

Quote Originally Posted by Used2b View Post
    Which library? I've been to two and all they have are the 1040A and the 1040EZ, not the 1040.

fucktard Lee G hates puppies and Jesus.

I've been to 3 Libraries, the 1 had a sign "1040 instruction booklets not yet shipped

Quote Originally Posted by Used2b View Post
    I've been to 3 Libraries, the 1 had a sign "1040 instruction booklets not yet shipped. We are expecting them to arrive in 1-2 weeks."

Mr Friggin Library, if you have seen the 1040 Instruction Booklets as a library, tell us Which One.

Hss anyone been to the Rundberg IRS Tax office to see if they have them on their publication shelves.

If you don't understand why a 1040 printed booklet is important to many taxpayers, you probably are not required to use one.

Of course, I do deeply respect that if someone does not have the computer resources, abilities and skills to do everything online, they do not deserve any respect, and should be insulted online. (NOT)

Judge not, lest ye be judged, may your arthritic fingers be mocked for their knobby knuckles in your lonely sentor years.

Doesn't the post office also carry them?

Lee G seems fun.

asshat judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag's Avatar
    Just pull the damned thing up on your computer and read it while you do your taxes.

asshat Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas's Avatar
    OP's gonna be pissed when he finds out Western Union no longer sends telegrams.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skipperj View Post
    Lee G seems fun.

i bet he found the shaggy through the swinger thread

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by midtown View Post
    Do you collect them or something?

If you can use shaggy certainly you can use turbo tax.

bunghole AnTiM slams and goes hard. AnTiM slams and goes hard. AnTiM slams and goes hard. AnTiM slams and goes hard. AnTiM slams and goes hard. AnTiM slams and goes hard. AnTiM slams and goes hard. AnTiM slams and goes hard. AnTiM slams and goes hard. AnTiM slams and goes hard. AnTiM slams and goes hard. AnTiM's Avatar
    I just send the IRS a check for every cent I made. Sometimes there's a little left over and they send a refund.

asshat Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee G View Post
    I've been to 3 Libraries, the 1 had a sign "1040 instruction booklets not yet shipped. We are expecting them to arrive in 1-2 weeks."

Mr Friggin Library, if you have seen the 1040 Instruction Booklets as a library, tell us Which One.

Hss anyone been to the Rundberg IRS Tax office to see if they have them on their publication shelves.

If you don't understand why a 1040 printed booklet is important to many taxpayers, you probably are not required to use one.

Of course, I do deeply respect that if someone does not have the computer resources, abilities and skills to do everything online, they do not deserve any respect, and should be insulted online. (NOT)

Judge not, lest ye be judged, may your arthritic fingers be mocked for their knobby knuckles in your lonely sentor years.
    I can't decide whether the answer is:

http://www.irs.gov/Forms-&-Pubs

or

mule$#@!

Quote Originally Posted by Swam4Texas View Post
    OP's gonna be pissed when he finds out Western Union no longer sends telegrams.
    They don't?

Geeze, I used to get one every birthday from my aunt who worked for them.

OP - Turbotax

asshat Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White's Avatar
    I HATE CHANGE!!!!!!!!

capsloko

Especially pennies.

bunghole grazinhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? grazinhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? grazinhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? grazinhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? grazinhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? grazinhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? grazinhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? grazinhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? grazinhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? grazinhorn's Avatar
    where's my Package X, yo

+ Reply to Thread