+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Did you know this about Trent Richardson?

asshat Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein's Avatar

Did you know this about Trent Richardson?

http://www.muscleprodigy.com/the-top...arcl-1753.html

Standing at only 220 pounds, Richardson bench presses 475 pounds, squats 600 pounds and power cleans over 365 pounds, in addition to a 4.4 second 40 yard dash.
    Holy God

asshat Chachi1004 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chachi1004 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chachi1004 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chachi1004 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chachi1004 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chachi1004 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chachi1004 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chachi1004 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chachi1004 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chachi1004 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chachi1004 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chachi1004's Avatar
    But can he get a pull a transfer when Bama gets caught?

Banned ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen
    Walked into Bama benching 405. He was there at 475 in under 2 years. I don't care who you are, I have a hard time buying that PEDs don't play a serious role.

asshat TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher's Avatar
    There is more chance of Richard Simmons wanting to have sex with a woman than of Trent Richardson not being on roids/HGH/etc.

Banned ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen ShaggyAggie is a Model Citizen
    Never bought that orakpo was clean either. Not because of what team he played on either. Such is D1 athletics.

asshat handcruser grows his own roses handcruser grows his own roses handcruser grows his own roses handcruser grows his own roses handcruser grows his own roses handcruser grows his own roses handcruser grows his own roses handcruser grows his own roses handcruser grows his own roses handcruser grows his own roses handcruser grows his own roses handcruser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyAggie View Post
    Never bought that orakpo was clean either. Not because of what team he played on either. Such is D1 athletics.
    You shut your dirty whore mouth.

asshat Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant's Avatar
    die $#@!.

asshat TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher's Avatar
    Was Von Miller clean?

Quote Originally Posted by TexArcher View Post
    Was Von Miller clean?
    When I saw him, he was covered in bat $#@!.

Was Von Miller clean?
    He spent his entire career undersized. I wouldn't doubt he did a cycle between the bowl and combine. But think about how $#@!tastic mad dog was and just how big rak's gains were, nevermind his horrid acne.

He spent his entire career undersized. I wouldn't doubt he did a cycle between the bowl and combine.
    So he was clean at aggy and then he juiced?

asshat JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey4 View Post
    When I saw him, he was covered in bat $#@!.
    lock it up

Banned Fltider eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit Fltider eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit Fltider eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit Fltider eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit
    Walked into Bama benching 405. He was there at 475 in under 2 years. I don't care who you are, I have a hard time buying that PEDs don't play a serious role.
    Not saying you are wrong because I don't know but TR came to Bama with the rep of being a huge gym rat that always had to be run out of the weight room. He's going to overmuscle if he's not careful. The only argument I could make against PED's is he is the nicest, quietest kid. Hard to see him as a juicer. No rage.

So he was clean at aggy and then he juiced?
    I wouldn't be surprised. I have no idea, I was speculating obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Fltider View Post
    Not saying you are wrong because I don't know but TR came to Bama with the rep of being a huge gym rat that always had to be run out of the weight room. He's going to overmuscle if he's not careful. The only argument I could make against PED's is he is the nicest, quietest kid. Hard to see him as a juicer. No rage.
    I'm not saying it in a judgemental way. PEDs are a cost of business at the d1 level. Roid rage is not real per se. Only one compound I know of increases agression. Most people, if they have "roid rage", can't handle the new excess test levels (similar to when you first hit puberty) or it magnifies the alpha $#@! park of their personality. He is a gym rat but there is a misconception that roids eliminate hard work or something. Most people who properly cycle roids work way harder than the average gym guys do.

asshat The Vest slams and goes hard. The Vest slams and goes hard. The Vest slams and goes hard. The Vest slams and goes hard. The Vest slams and goes hard. The Vest slams and goes hard. The Vest slams and goes hard. The Vest slams and goes hard. The Vest slams and goes hard. The Vest slams and goes hard. The Vest slams and goes hard. The Vest's Avatar
    Richardson is the most obvious juicer since Vernon Gholston here at Ohio State. I will say that it's not that unnatural to see large spikes in your weight room numbers when in your first couple years in college..just because of the quality of the strength coaching you are going to have. He was probably roiding already in high school, and continued at the next level but his improvement is still probably mostly because of better workout routines.

Banned TigerTradition WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget TigerTradition WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget TigerTradition WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget TigerTradition WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget TigerTradition WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget TigerTradition WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget
    Quote Originally Posted by The Vest View Post
    Richardson is the most obvious juicer since Vernon Gholston here at Ohio State. I will say that it's not that unnatural to see large spikes in your weight room numbers when in your first couple years in college..just because of the quality of the strength coaching you are going to have. He was probably roiding already in high school, and continued at the next level but his improvement is still probably mostly because of better workout routines.
    +50

He will get caught in the NFL

I wouldn't be surprised.
    You wouldn't be surprised if Von Miller was completely clean at aggy and THEN he started juicing after he left?

So you'll accuse Orakpo of juicing under the guise of "such is D1 athletics", in the complete absence of any proof, then you'll just assume that Miller was clean until he left his D1 program, because, you know, just because?

You're a $#@!ing donkey.
    Last edited by TexArcher; 07-03-2011 at 05:38 PM.

asshat Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein's Avatar
    Rak has the frame/dimensions to be a 500Lbs bench guy. TR......not so much......

Banned Boomer Sooner is a Model Citizen Boomer Sooner is a Model Citizen Boomer Sooner is a Model Citizen Boomer Sooner is a Model Citizen Boomer Sooner is a Model Citizen Boomer Sooner is a Model Citizen Boomer Sooner is a Model Citizen Boomer Sooner is a Model Citizen Boomer Sooner is a Model Citizen
    Since we're all being open and everything, I'll admit it. I know for a fact Landry roids.

I know for a fact you live in a horrible horrible state and your school is a joke

the strength and conditioning coaches at bama won't even let him max out all the way either, think he might hurt himself

Banned Boomer Sooner is a Model Citizen Boomer Sooner is a Model Citizen Boomer Sooner is a Model Citizen Boomer Sooner is a Model Citizen Boomer Sooner is a Model Citizen Boomer Sooner is a Model Citizen Boomer Sooner is a Model Citizen Boomer Sooner is a Model Citizen Boomer Sooner is a Model Citizen
    Oh yeah? You know for a fact I live in a horrible horrible state? Go ahead and tell what state that is. You're the $#@!in man bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
    Oh yeah? You know for a fact I live in a horrible horrible state? Go ahead and tell what state that is. You're the $#@!in man bro.
    shut yo mouf you stupid $#@!ing piece of $#@! ass mother $#@!in meth lab trailer bathroom ass bitch

asshat mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini's Avatar
    He spent his entire career undersized. I wouldn't doubt he did a cycle between the bowl and combine. But think about how $#@!tastic mad dog was and just how big rak's gains were, nevermind his horrid acne.
    He cycled between the bowl and combine, hints the increased gains sints

You wouldn't be surprised if Von Miller was completely clean at aggy and THEN he started juicing after he left?

So you'll accuse Orakpo of juicing under the guise of "such is D1 athletics", in the complete absence of any proof, then you'll just assume that Miller was clean until he left his D1 program, because, you know, just because?

You're a $#@!ing donkey.
    Not just because. Von was small his whole career. Then he suddenly leaves and adds like 15-20lbs of muscle? Wut.

Orakpo shows up to UT under what we here all know to be a stellar training program with mad dog, put on 50 pounds of muscle, and made bigger gains than TR did. Cmon mane. Don't be a homer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Drunkenstein View Post
    Rak has the frame/dimensions to be a 500Lbs bench guy. TR......not so much......
    Eh yes and no. Neither is disadvantaged.

Quote Originally Posted by blankspace View Post
    the strength and conditioning coaches at bama won't even let him max out all the way either, think he might hurt himself
    Yeah and cochran knows his $#@! too.

Surprised no one mentioned Traylon Shead benching over 400 and having a squat in the 500s before he set foot at UT.

asshat Tx2DaBone slams and goes hard. Tx2DaBone slams and goes hard. Tx2DaBone slams and goes hard. Tx2DaBone slams and goes hard. Tx2DaBone slams and goes hard. Tx2DaBone slams and goes hard. Tx2DaBone slams and goes hard. Tx2DaBone slams and goes hard. Tx2DaBone slams and goes hard. Tx2DaBone slams and goes hard. Tx2DaBone slams and goes hard. Tx2DaBone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rantanamo View Post
    Surprised no one mentioned Traylon Shead benching over 400 and having a squat in the 500s before he set foot at UT.
    And people would be even more surprised knowing those numbers.. if they saw the "facilities" he had to use in HS....needless to say Cayuga is no South Lake Carroll..

asshat Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore.
    Steroids are rampant in college football. My friend dated one of the scrubs at UH and he was on them. It just makes it funnier that the Ags have guys on roids too, but they just $#@!ing suck hahahahahaha.

Also, if Landry's on roids then he's doing it wrong.

And, everyone should watch "Bigger, Stronger, Faster*" before commenting any more on this thread. The whole thing is on youtube as well. It's a great documentary.

asshat r2k3982 is a rep whore. r2k3982 is a rep whore. r2k3982 is a rep whore. r2k3982 is a rep whore. r2k3982 is a rep whore. r2k3982 is a rep whore. r2k3982 is a rep whore. r2k3982 is a rep whore. r2k3982 is a rep whore. r2k3982 is a rep whore. r2k3982 is a rep whore. r2k3982's Avatar
    HGH is the way to go.

asshat Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe's Avatar
    "Say what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Fondren & Main View Post
    Steroids are rampant in college football. My friend dated one of the scrubs at UH and he was on them. It just makes it funnier that the Ags have guys on roids too, but they just $#@!ing suck hahahahahaha.

Also, if Landry's on roids then he's doing it wrong.

And, everyone should watch "Bigger, Stronger, Faster*" before commenting any more on this thread. The whole thing is on youtube as well. It's a great documentary.
    I'm not saying he did or didn't. But I know about many programs that pump that $#@! into them. Like I said, it's at the point where it's just cost of buisiness. They are misunderstood but shouldnt be allowed in competition either.

asshat qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25's Avatar
    Was Von Miller clean?
    agree

The Commit-able Offer TTomTerrific is a rep whore. TTomTerrific is a rep whore. TTomTerrific is a rep whore. TTomTerrific is a rep whore. TTomTerrific is a rep whore. TTomTerrific is a rep whore. TTomTerrific is a rep whore. TTomTerrific is a rep whore. TTomTerrific is a rep whore. TTomTerrific is a rep whore. TTomTerrific is a rep whore. TTomTerrific's Avatar
    Naivety thy name is this thread.

asshat ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
    Since we're all being open and everything, I'll admit it. I know for a fact Landry roids.
    Ah it all makes sense now. So, I assume he's "on top," right? Do you guys vacation together, or is there to much risk of him being outed?

asshat TXSG8R grows his own roses TXSG8R grows his own roses TXSG8R grows his own roses TXSG8R grows his own roses TXSG8R grows his own roses TXSG8R grows his own roses TXSG8R grows his own roses TXSG8R grows his own roses TXSG8R grows his own roses TXSG8R grows his own roses TXSG8R grows his own roses
    TR won the Florida weightlifting title his senior year.

The 5-foot-11, (previously) 220-pounder competed in 2A, which is the biggest class, and in the 219-pound class. He actually weighed in at 218.8.

Richardson benched 380, clean and jerked 325 for a total of 705. Second-place was a guy named Brooke Peters from Sarasota High, who benched 355 and cleaned and jerked 330 for a total of 685.
    In 2008, Richardson (weighing 214.6 pounds) had finished in second place after benching 345 and clean and jerking 335 for a total of 680.
    So he was no stranger to a top flight lifting program. You'll also notice that he gained almost no weight but is lifting a bunch more. I don't know $#@! about lifting, but it always seemed funny. Its one thing to show up country strong and turning a bunch of baby fat into lean muscle, but that wasn't the case here.

Quote Originally Posted by qwater25 View Post
    agree
    How do you agree with a question?

asshat oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe's Avatar
    How do you agree with a question?
    I disagree

Quote Originally Posted by oobe View Post
    I disagree
    Whoa. A master of the dark arts. You are formidable indeed.

asshat BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White's Avatar
    This thread $#@!ing sucks.

Banned banditone is Art Acevedo's bottom bitch. banditone is Art Acevedo's bottom bitch. banditone is Art Acevedo's bottom bitch. banditone is Art Acevedo's bottom bitch.
    Orakpo shows up to UT under what we here all know to be a stellar training program with mad dog
    His competitive hot dog eating skills may have improved under MD.

Leanin' ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TXSG8R View Post
    TR won the Florida weightlifting title his senior year.

So he was no stranger to a top flight lifting program. You'll also notice that he gained almost no weight but is lifting a bunch more. I don't know $#@! about lifting, but it always seemed funny. Its one thing to show up country strong and turning a bunch of baby fat into lean muscle, but that wasn't the case here.
    That is stupid strong for that size, and even more so for a HS kid. I knew of 2 guys in HS with 375+lb benches. Both were using roids. Hitting a 315lb max in HS is pretty damn good. Squat is a different story. I hit 420lbs at 15 yrs old, so big numbers are possible.

I had several teammates that went on to play at programs like UT, Aggy, NU, OkSt, KSU, TCU, BU. All said the same thing about roids. They're not out and open or pushed by the programs, but it' s known that if you are interested you can get what you want. It's way more prevalent than the public realizes.

asshat bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine's Avatar
    As I am not his doctor, I can not say for sure, one way or the other. I do know that he was already cut and strong when he showed up on campus and that he is always the last to leave the gym. He doesn't seem to suffer from all the signs of roid usage(bigger than normal head, acne, rage). Also, doesn't the NCAA do roid testing, if so I think he would be a prime candidate and likely has been tested. I will end this with the following...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Drunkenstein View Post

These are (roughly) Traylon Shead's numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by bamachine View Post
    As I am not his doctor, I can not say for sure, one way or the other. I do know that he was already cut and strong when he showed up on campus and that he is always the last to leave the gym. He doesn't seem to suffer from all the signs of roid usage(bigger than normal head, acne, rage). Also, doesn't the NCAA do roid testing, if so I think he would be a prime candidate and likely has been tested. I will end this with the following...
    Le sigh. No offense, but you don't know much about this stuff.

asshat bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine's Avatar
    ^I admitted as much in the original post. Unless you have toxicology reports on the guy, you cannot say that he is using roids. Same can be said for me, I cannot say that he hasn't used them.

Quote Originally Posted by bamachine View Post
    ^I admitted as much in the original post. Unless you have toxicology reports on the guy, you cannot say that he is using roids. Same can be said for me, I cannot say that he hasn't used them.
    No I mean you don't even know what to look for. You know little about AAS and GH themselves.

asshat juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texarcher View Post
    you wouldn't be surprised if von miller was completely clean at aggy and then he started juicing after he left?

So you'll accuse orakpo of juicing under the guise of "such is d1 athletics", in the complete absence of any proof, then you'll just assume that miller was clean until he left his d1 program, because, you know, just because?

You're a $#@!ing donkey.

june!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asshat Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner's Avatar
    Too much Auburn, Alabama, SEC asshurt on this forum lately.

asshat Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore. Fondren & Main is a rep whore.
    No I mean you don't even know what to look for. You know little about AAS and GH themselves.
    Lol, I can't believe this $#@!. I agree with the Aggie. Anyway, the fact that Trent is the first to arrive and last to leave the gym actually is a pretty boneheaded thing to say. If anything it supports the theory that he's on roids. People who use roids tend to eat better, eat more, and work harder than people that don't. The thing about them is that they start doing freakish $#@! in the weight room. I remember reading this one dude's log from when he used Animal testosterone. It was disgusting. Actually, here it is:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/archiv...113300561.html

^Pay particular attention to the Leg workout. If I did as much volume as he does with as much weight as he does I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to $#@!ing walk for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Fondren & Main View Post
    Lol, I can't believe this $#@!. I agree with the Aggie. Anyway, the fact that Trent is the first to arrive and last to leave the gym actually is a pretty boneheaded thing to say. If anything it supports the theory that he's on roids. People who use roids tend to eat better, eat more, and work harder than people that don't. The thing about them is that they start doing freakish $#@! in the weight room. I remember reading this one dude's log from when he used Animal testosterone. It was disgusting. Actually, here it is:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/archiv...113300561.html

^Pay particular attention to the Leg workout. If I did as much volume as he does with as much weight as he does I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to $#@!ing walk for a week.
    1. Leg Press
    4 plates x 30
    8 plates x 25
    12 plates x 20
    16 plates x 20
    20 plates x 20
    22 plates x 20
    20 plates x 25
    18 plates x 30
    16 plates x 35
    14 plates x 40

2. Walking BB Lunges